pythium cure for UC

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

OK say you get hit by pythium what do you do? This appears to be the kiss of death to all RDWC or connected buckets. I know the best thing is to have happy plants but what if it did happen what do I do?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ive saved plenty of plants from the icky. What I do is try to prevent it before it ever happens. Aquashield works very well for prevention and repair from it.
And of coarse you must have a chiller

D

DrGoodMeds

What about Rodimil Gold? I have heard that it will prevent it but it is not recommended to be used in hydro... I'm sure there is a way, has anyone had experience with this product?

L

Lost

H202 works well.. Hydro fungicide..

Prevention is the best cure.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Root rot: caused by lack of oxygen and soggy substrate.

I have also read to use rootshield and keep the ph above 6.0 for hydroponic systems.

also you may want to try stress zyme which you can get at any pet co or kmart. It is pretty cheap as compared to hygrozyme.

best of luck brother.

L

Lost

...And expect flareups, they are not the end of the world or even hurt yield if your on top of it.. If you think your going to make runs and never think about pathogens, then you are missing a big part of the picture.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

check out my thread i have detailed instructions on how i got the rot and how i cured the rot

Top Bottom