Pythium, Stem Rot, "plant Falling Disease "....? Help

• Thread starter Chance Last
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chance Last

Having issues with plants that are about 6 weeks deep into veg. Knw this is long time but was good reasoning. I am currently using a 4" rockwool cube setup soon to go into 3' Slabs. Just dont want to put them in if this is not going to come back. ..?
I was using h202 29% and alternated to sm90 in feedings. Looks like its stopped eating trunks but still have dead roots throughout cubes and trunk bases that are shrunken. Anyone with advice to this problem doing skinny water culture trays and rockwool slabs? Please help if so!!?

C

Chance Last

Well. I have been dipping into a shared bucket unfortunately for past 3 weeks until noticed but i usually keep temp of water between 70-75... Temp of room 68-74ish...Humidity average 40%..Thank you for the thought and if have better advice on those temps I'm open ears my favorite BUDdy Jakyherer

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Well. I have been dipping into a shared bucket unfortunately for past 3 weeks until noticed but i usually keep temp of water between 70-75... Temp of room 68-74ish...Humidity average 40%..Thank you for the thought and if have better advice on those temps I'm open ears my favorite BUDdy Jakyherer

I am no hydro expert but i think your wayer temps should be no higher than 68

C

Chance Last

Thanks Artic Orange! I'm on it bro! Read up on that a little more and realized it was too high after that. Thanks though bc if didn't read would have kept riding that out. BTW. .EMBARRASSING TO SAY BUT ALL YOU USING ROCKWOOL OUT THERE BE WARNED! It seems i was over watering after all even though I thought it was minimal it was not. Tested and wait

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thanks Artic Orange! I'm on it bro! Read up on that a little more and realized it was too high after that. Thanks though bc if didn't read would have kept riding that out. BTW. .EMBARRASSING TO SAY BUT ALL YOU USING ROCKWOOL OUT THERE BE WARNED! It seems i was over watering after all even though I thought it was minimal it was not. Tested and wait

I clone in rockwool and it takes days for those tiny cubes to dry out, like 4 or 5 someties, obviously thats without roots drinking it up but the two most common mistakes i see in prop is overwatered cubes and under wattered jiffy pellets lol.

C

Chance Last

Waited for mucMost definitely! Sad part is its not my first rodeo with these things and i failed them; ( lol nah I'm on it and looking forward to making it until next bc its going to be mastered I'd hope.. Have fought aph,sm,root rt, stem rot etc... IAM READY FOR WAR NOW

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh and as a rule never squeeze rockwool it loses its water and air retention abilities when its squished or crushed.

C

Chance Last

NICE TO GET SOLID FEEDBACK FROM EVERYONE! Was hesitant on joining this but glad i did! thx all

Top Bottom