Q about grafting????

• Thread starter stormannorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

hi farmers ive recently been studying this method.I think it is a really cool thing but wots the point?? exept to have more strains in less space.my Q is if i graft a super silver haze clone onto a pineapple exxpress does the ssh grow/behave like the host plant? it does make sense to think so but im no pro or scienctist so anyone else got a view or explination on this to help settle my puzzled mind.Im still gonna do a test run to see if the traits of the clone change to that of the host.Its worth a shot is'nt it? well let me know wot u think cos i know for a fact that their are alot of clever minds on this site thats wot attracted me to the farm.peace to all and stay safe.

peace out!!!!!!!!!!!

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Grafting is cool but kind of pointless. The only use I have seen for it is grafting clones to plants untill they root then seperating them from the plant once they root. This will help reduce plant numbers. Also if you graft a plant then grafted plant will behave like the cut that was grafted, it simply uses the host plants root system ect.

S

stormannorm

thanks man! just as i thot it is pointless.wont be trying that then lol

peace out!!

Top Bottom