Q-VO from cali

• Thread starter Chef_Flaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chef_Flaco

whats up flaco here. cali mmj patient who got tired of gettin raped everytime i went to get meds. so growin my own stash now. lookin forward to takin you guys along the ride of my grows. peace

Flaco

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup bro wish i lived in cali man.

C

Chef_Flaco

thanks for the welcome fellas.. cant wait for this crop to grow.. no meds for a while now, and only about 1-2 hrs sleep in the past few days.. cant do 60/8th or even 50/8th.. it just doesnt seem worth it anymore. hopefully the ganja gods will bless me with a nice harvest. pics comin soon. peace

hubcap

hubcap

glad you now see the light.

i always found it ironic that 100s of clubs use the word "compassion" in their title.....but, yet, continue to RAPE the very patients theyre supposed to be compassionate about.
they dont HAFTA succumb to the "sellers price" every time, you know?

kinda like the term "military intelligence"

anyways welome farmer

i trust youll enjoy your stay

C

Chef_Flaco

yea its pretty bad.. it really killls me.. for the amount i smoke it would end up costing me $1000+ a month to keep my meds. this is more than my fucking rent. compassion? HA! i get more compassion from dealers on the street. which was one of the reasons i didnt get my mmj card for so many years. but dealers come and go, and its usually you get what they got,hit or miss.. the thing thats really kills me is when there is an elder in front of me gettin their meds, and the fucking bastards still charge them 100%. 75/8th for an elder? gimme a fucking break. i wonder how theyd feel if someone was constantly raping their grandma/pa like this. anyways my goal is to not only supply myself, but to find those elders and GIVE them their meds. they dont deserve to be dicked like this. if the plant limits werent so fucking retarded, id pack my whole garage w plants and take care of all the elders in the hood. but for now they are ridiculous and i will oblige. anways.. thanks again. peace

Flaco

H

hbstoner

welcome bro, cali represent! if you need any help with gettin started up just ask.

L

luvinlife

I hear ya there Chef. A person can only get raped so long before it only makes sense to do it for yourself. Then ya know where its been, how its been taken care of, and you can be proud everytime you hit that tasty green!

Top Bottom