QB full spec led for 3x3

• Thread starter Freaky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freaky75

Freaky75

Hi guys . I'm only a couple was away from my first harvest and I'm looking to replace my 600w Hps to a led QB full spec one for a 3x3 . Are there any on a budget of around 200$ or will I have to get blurple . And are blurple ones any good . Must say I do see a lot of pics using them . Thoughts please.
Fellow farmer
Qb full spec led for 3x3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi guys . I'm only a couple was away from my first harvest and I'm looking to replace my 600w Hps to a led QB full spec one for a 3x3 . Are there any on a budget of around 200$ or will I have to get blurple . And are blurple ones any good . Must say I do see a lot of pics using them . Thoughts please.
Fellow farmer View attachment 1025706
Stick with the hps unless can do better than the blurples IMO. I would suggest about 300 true watts of a full spectrum LED for that tent

Freaky75

Freaky75

Hay thanks a lot aqua man . Do u think I could just buy a dimmable driver and turn it down . What watt would I need for veg 6 plants and would I need to crank it up for flower . I'm just finishing my 1st and want a 3x3 tent for my nxt grow but Hps is costly for electric 23ÂŁ a wk . Need it below 15 if I can . Or I'm a just a tight ass lol . Cheers

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

315 cmh is perfect for a 3x3 tent. And the galaxy ballasts are dimmable.

You can cut your light power in half and grow a pound in there with one of those.

Without dimming i needed about 40 inches over the seedlings. But only 18” at peak flowering.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I mean i agree with @MIMedGrower that would be perfect for a 3x3. I kinda feel like there aren't many good options for 3x3 LED in your budget.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I mean i agree with @MIMedGrower that would be perfect for a 3x3. I kinda feel like there aren't many good options for 3x3 LED in your budget.

Another option i considered was the side by side short way mounted 240w light boards. They are around and fit a 3x3 nice.

And also auto cobs can be positioned nice or even a 4 50w cob setup or a dimmed down timber 4 cob in the frame. But now we are spending some cash.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Another option i considered was the side by side short way mounted 240w light boards. They are around and fit a 3x3 nice.

And also auto cobs can be positioned nice or even a 4 50w cob setup or a dimmed down timber 4 cob in the frame. But now we are spending some cash.
Yeah thats why I said for his budget.

Freaky75

Freaky75

No guys I'm glad of the input thanks . I think I might get a dimmer ballest n go that direction until I can save a bit . The problems the cost o weed on the street so I thought it was the most sensible thing to do . My first grows only a couple wk off so I'll be able to save a bit and I could stick to what I know with my Hps for now cos I want to start another grow straight away so I never have to see a dealer on the street again lol . I've got what u call the bug hehe cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom