QDawg harvest macro pics

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

querkle from s+b+o+l and the Chemdog D from r+z+d+g
the q mom seemed to b too small for breeding although i have a few rooted cuts i might try and greenhouse grow with about 50 tops

the q brought the flavor and the chem the power
i stiill would like to get more berry/sour........maybe after cure

Qdawg harvest macro pics
Qdawg harvest macro pics 2
Qdawg harvest macro pics 3
Qdawg harvest macro pics 4
Qdawg harvest macro pics 5
Qdawg harvest macro pics 6
Qdawg harvest macro pics 7
Qdawg harvest macro pics 8
Qdawg harvest macro pics 9
Qdawg harvest macro pics 10
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What was the yield like? I want to cross Querkle to white sky ( the white x endless sky f2) or maybe cross it to the white x appalachia (lucky charms) I think that the q would bring some amazing flav the the potency and yield of the white sky but that won't be for a few months nice job btw it looks bomb

D

dagobaker

my q mom that survived (had non grow relatd issues) was on the small size so hard to tell........depends on what ur starting with
personally i grew out 20 q uerkle and non were above average yielding for me (pia to trim too) flavor is amazing though
i like the high better then the q but not enough flavor.....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Sounds good I dnt have any sour d genetics in mh garden so I wont be makin this cross I bet q x strawberry desil would b a dank cross and a good way to bump up the yield and flavor what do u think??

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
My bad I dnt have chem in my line up but I do have a couple Appalachia cross so that might work or maybe crossin it with the critical sensi star or sweet afganni delicious would b a good way to bump up the yield I can't Waite to start chuckin some pollen !!

D

dagobaker

i have a few qdawgs im going to grow out and i think i can bump up the yield with 3x topping/fimming and growing like a mini bush

Top Bottom