QLTYlab's pheno hunt for the keeper cut; too many strains to list

• Thread starter QLTYlab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Conserve SC ordered, lets hope this actually works since the predator mites were ineffective. Lets hope i can save them and continue the show!

@RG420 @Grow Up thanks for coming by! i am making a few seeds with these so luckily won't have to make too many hard decisions later on.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

thank you @DC105 for bumping this back up and prompting me to update. Got pretty down on growing for a little while for a variety of reasons and the mites were just the cherry on top. Even considered stopping at a few moments but i know that is not an option, this is my passion. while i wait for the conserve to arrive and genocide these bastards, i grabbed a couple shots. did a major cleanup yesterday and got a good portion of infected leaves and branches removed and cut down 3 that had the most to hopefully slow down reproduction. little ones are getting transplanted soon and ready for flower. looks like I have a psa og male lurking in there still so might make my first seeds to preserve whats in there since no clones will be taken. he is a massive branchy stud that stinks so my amateur sense says to use him.

Seedlings: most still there, had 3 runts i pulled that weren't growing. rest doing great with only a couple lagging a little. One of the Valley Ghash had a spurt and was touching the bulb for a day.

Seedlings1
Seedlings2

Main room with the issues, side 1 with mostly the wifi's, yeti's, and PSA OGs
Maingroup1

Louie Cookies up front and on the right with the Romulan Alien's behind them.
Maingroup2

DC105

DC105

You got em looking good QL! I'm glad you still have the pedal mashed down! No looking back now! Conserve sure did a great job in my tent. You will have a awesome harvest you can finally get some satisfaction from all this hard work ur putting!!

DC105

DC105

I noticed some black eggs, bit I only spayed once because I was going to be harvesting really soon. I checked trichs and it will be another 10 days, so I hit them again. If ur in veg, Avid is the bomb too. It's synthetic and lasts 40 days killing them off as they hatch. Can't use it on flowers to

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well I'm glad to see the conserve sc is working for you guy's an helping you save your grows I swear by this product is why I told my close friends about it an sent out some for them to try in a time of need!

DC105

DC105

Well I'm glad to see the conserve sc is working for you guy's an helping you save your grows I swear by this product is why I told my close friends about it an sent out some for them to try in a time of need!

That would be me! One thing about TSTEW313 is he speaks from experience. So there's no misleading there!!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

just a quick update, the mites seem to be controlled so going to flip this week. grew so much this past week i am forced to do vert lighting haha. pretty happy cuz i wanted to a reason to try it again. rearranging the room for vert today and will snap a few pics this week for a real pre-flower update.

M

mrtokez2

Forbid or floramite..otherwise your problem will never disappear. Haven't had mites in two years..and believe me when I say I would get mites BAD. like the webbing looks straight up plastic and non translucent. Can't even see nug.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Actually didn't see the conserve sc part. Never used it before. But I still support forbid and flora!
Yeah the conserve sc is the shit for sure it is one of the only pesticide that if need be you can spray it in mid flower an it will not cause damage to you or your flowers! It might be the only organic pesticide that actually works! I agree the flora mite, avid forbid is good shit but with so many people using these products I know that 2 of them have the same active ingredients bug's can become immune Conserve sc is good to have in the rotation!

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Yo qlty. I'm runnin some Louie cookies from epik myself now just seedlings 2 out 3 popped an are doin good one is all purple stem an dark leaves(hoping cookie dom) other has no purple to it. Please keep posted on your Louie cookies bro.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Oh also does anyone know the exact genetics of Epik Cookies?

Top Bottom