Quality Air pump brands?

• Thread starter Starkx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Starkx

Im starting up a DWC setup very soon and it will require me to obtain several well built quality air pumps, something both efficient powerful and reasonably priced. Ive heard from many people that the Eco brand pumps are not the best there is, as its the only brand sold in the local hydro stores, ive also used them myself and they run rather hott.

As many of you are hydroponic growers what brand do you go with as your main pump or pumps? Are they affordable for a small 4-6 pot setup? Where can i find these online for a good price that ships in the US

Thanks!

K

Kaiser Puff

Look for a Danner/Pondmaster/Supreme Air (all the same thing) AP-20. O.co has it the cheapest @ ~ 85 shipped right now. About 28L/min so a little less flow then the Eco commercial 1 but they are higher quality.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Hi-Blow or Alita for linears.

Whitewater or Sweetwater for regens.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I was trying to figure this out as well, never had much luck, but I did figure some stuff out on my own, I have General Hydroponic Dual Diaphram Air Pumps, they are 320g/h, and I seem able to run 2 dwc buckets from these, although i would prefer only one but money and things etc, I think there should be LOTS of bubbles in the bucket, if i hook up 4 stones, the air doesnt seem to adgitate the water enough imo

Top Bottom