quality decrease at end of flowering?

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I am in my 7th week of flower(8-9week strains). In the 5th and 6th week the buds were so sticky that even if I lightly brushed up against them the hair on my arm would mat up, and stick together. But now in the 7th week that stickiness is almost gone. There is still some, but no were near what it was. Is this a normal part of the development of the plant as it matures, and gets denser or is there something else going on? If so what can I do about it in the future?

rootsnshoots

rootsnshoots

Yep and then you will cut them down and the buds will dry up and seem tiny!

AJkushman

AJkushman

In my experience if the smell of the thrichs when broken is less pungent than before; there is a problem. When the plant is not healthy the smell of the trichs will diminish into a grassy smell. That is more of a telling factor than the stickiness. Near the end, my plants get less sticky since the trichs seem to harden up and take more effort to break. But when they do break they are definitely still sticky. If the smell is top notch then you are fine.

J

Jalisco Kid

Are you sure it is not ripe sooner then you think? As some that has seen the result of my finisher it is possible to get a small flush of fresh flowers that will give your buds that sticky finish with a nice fresh smell. This is a good thing really only if you plan on selling your meds, as it really does not improve the thc%. JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom