Quality Nutes for Flowering ??

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Can anybody help me out with recommending good quality nutes and maybe a feeding program ? I am looking at Advanced Nutrients but I will look at any product but Wow when you look around the Hydro shops there is a mountain of Bud Candy, Super Duper Flower Boost, Mega Ultra Carbo Load, ect. ect. ect. I'm mostly interested in something that will give the plants the full range of micro nutes, sugars ect. so nothing is missed and I get max returns. At the same time I don't want to spend mega bucks on 10 different jugs of witches brew.

Thanks for any help

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

hey bro i find myself in the same boat, i went with b'cuzz a & b and they have a late bloom solution called bloombastic (expensive, but has everything a plant needs and some, at least thats was told to me at local grow shop, i also read a lot of the grow diaries here on the farm, you can search just that, og raskal has his routine posted and if you look at his gallery you'll see why i like his approach as well, just take your time and keep searching the forum, its here i promise you, honestly i think all of them will do the trick, but like you, i want as little bottles as possible while reaping the most/best quality, good luck farming

T

TheBeak

First things first:
What kind of medium will you be using?

Soil?
Coco?
Hydro?

If in soil, do you wanna go organic or non-organic?

B

budfarmer

I'm using Hydro with Rockwool, non organic is best for me right now.

B

budfarmer

What about it ograskal can you help us out with a recommendation?

R

rockfish

why dont you just keep it simple. i use floranova bloom , i use the grow for 1st 2 weeks of flower than switch over to the bloom after that. its a 1 part system that goes far, is real cheap, and is great with the addition of a booster @wk3. ive used big bud, bud xl, and now dm potash+phos boost. its a cheap setup and does as good as any of the lines ive used in the past. and believe me ive used em all.
AN full line, h&g full line, dm full line, humbolt full line.
lots of wasted money to get the same results as what flora nova did. krome reccommended it to me a couple years ago, i shoulda listened back then. and ive use it on soil, coco, and now a coco/hydroton mix, with no issues, but good yields, and great buds.
run flora grow @ 350 ppm for beautifully rooted clones
flora grow for all vegging and moms and 1st 2 wks of bloom @ 550ppm.
and flora bloom for all flowering plants @ 600-800ppm max.
youll be happy you tried it.

Top Bottom