Quality of Smoke in UC?

• Thread starter Casper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

UC Smoke Reports needed!

Just wanted to hear some opinions from some of you farmers who have actually smoked some product that was grown in a UC system? To me it is the quality of the finished product that means the most. I have never had the oppurtunity to sample product from a UC system and (here in Michigan) all of the "Hydro" grown product that I have had wasn't that good at all? Would love to get as many UC smoke reports as possible, thanks!

H

happydude

UC rocks the house bro quality is awsome on every strain ive tried out

T

TacomaComa

ive yet to smoke any hydro that would make me run any type of system for my head smoke. i like my organic soil grown :)

D

Dubsta

My hydro plants always seem way more smooth to smoke, my sour diesel kush in hydro you can take the fattest toke and not cough compared to it in soil its way more harsh. Some people like the cough though I dunno it still gets me just as stoned as my soil and I smoke tuff and eat a lot of cannabis :D .. My Sour Diesel Kush clone in hydro is the smoothest bud to smoke ive ever tryed hands down. Also in hydro it smells way more sour compared to grown w/ fox farm soil and nutes w/ a 2 week flush. same with pure blend pro. I think its from the extremely good flush hydro gives the plants. The leafs turn yellow and fall out within days.

C

Casper

165 views and only 3 replies??? With all of the positive UC feedback about the system itself I expected to see about 3-4 pages of "UC smoke Reports"?

O

OnlyKush

It's all about the dial in and hitting them at the right ppms

D

DixinCider

imo, herbals growin in a medium tend to have a much better taste, but only if you're a true connoisseur, and smoke alot of different dank.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nutrient Management

165 views and only 3 replies??? With all of the positive UC feedback about the system itself I expected to see about 3-4 pages of "UC smoke Reports"?

Soil herbs typically taste the best no doubt. Though I've burned plenty of "organic" dank that was charcoaled out, so it's more about variety and grower than the grow method

I'd imagine the popularity of this system would be pretty weak if it didn't produce high quality nugz.....waters a pure (if not the purest) of grow mediums, so it has a lot to do with purging the chloraphyll out the leaf tissue to achieve clean smoke IMO

Top Bottom