Quantity of Trim for Brownies..??

• Thread starter Skunkenstein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkenstein

Have a fresh Batch of Trim and was interested in making some Brownies.Have never tried this before.What amount would cause suitable 'Effect' in your standard store bought box brand?

R

Rolln J

hell I use an oz of bud per batch - but you only eat one small brownie...

:spacecraft:

maybe even half of one.

S

Skunkenstein

Thanks Guys:icon_cookie:Sounds like I should go Maybe a 1/2oz..My Trim is Hella powerful LUI..ENCRUSTED With Diamond Dust..:sweating..I'll Beware!!

Blaze

Blaze

Make the butter as strong as possible - you can always mix it with normal butter anyway when you make the brownies to tone it down a bit. I like doing this anyway because then what ever you are baking with comes out a with more normal texture and flavor. Baking with straight canna-butter changes how stuff cooks. Never cook em at a high temp either or you will vaporize the THC right out of what you are making. I've always found the ratio of 1-1.5 oz per 1 lb of butter to be about right.

J

Jalisco Kid

I just finished using 2.5 sticks with 3 oz of bud,5 g bubble,and about 7g of kief. I made it for a sick friend. I was thinking I might need to bake with it to help kick in more. But I guess it looks strong enough compared to what you guys use. JK

M

mrdizzle

they say are a oz per lb of butter is pretty average. I like to use more like 2oz so i dont have to eat more than 1

betty crocker makes cookie mixes you only have to add one egg and 1 stick of butter to make like 10 cookies, taste great

also for brownies, ghirardelli has a mix with a fudge topping, cant taste shit, so if you ever want to get your grandma off the wall, slip her 2

R

Rolln J

they say are a oz per lb of butter is pretty average. I like to use more like 2oz so i dont have to eat more than 1

betty crocker makes cookie mixes you only have to add one egg and 1 stick of butter to make like 10 cookies, taste great

also for brownies, ghirardelli has a mix with a fudge topping, cant taste shit, so if you ever want to get your grandma off the wall, slip her 2

ghirardelli for brownies is the BOMB!

true grit

true grit

Can't wait to finish this round and use trim to make Betty Crocker "Cookie Brownies"....brownies with cookie dough swirled in the top... or maybe I could just make my own cookie brownie combo- double medicated!

Top Bottom