Quantum 1000w Digital Good Deal ?

• Thread starter Fla Toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fla Toker

Fla Toker

it was a display model and will preform brand new just maybe a scratch from being on shelf.
I'd pay 149$ due to 10% discount also free shipping

Feedback please and ty

Quantum 1000w digital good deal
Fla Toker

Fla Toker

THanks for the reply . I'll search a little more from what I've read it's a decent ballast . I'll have to run a cooled hood I belive due to the heat in the south. But hell that is alot more setup for 40 bucks though I have to say

Muckman420

Muckman420

Some of them have options to pick and choose so the price can very, if you want a brand new one Amazon has great prices

Muckman420

Muckman420

I could have sworn the last one was for 1000 wt, idk wtf happened. Amazon checkem out

Muckman420

Muckman420

I got a 1000wt hood with both Mh and HPs, ballast, adjustable hangers and a timer on cyber Monday for 168 with free shipping.

I know you can't always find that deal, I am sure you can find something under 200 if you play with the add one and shit.

Good luck on finding your hardware guy

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

If you buy quantum, make sure to get the 3 year warranty. And plan for down time while you try and get that warranty honored. Buy local for an immediate warranty swap, or go online and buy a backup as well. I run quantums, but keep my receipts handy.

J

jeff1962

If you buy quantum, make sure to get the 3 year warranty. And plan for down time while you try and get that warranty honored. Buy local for an immediate warranty swap, or go online and buy a backup as well. I run quantums, but keep my receipts handy.
the quantums are bad for breaking down..I borrowed a buddies for a couple weeks and it tore up on me in that short time..he used to run all quantums but due to all the breakdowns he runs phantoms now.plantlighting hydro has the quantum 1000 for 139 and about 15 shipping depending on where ur at...id be carefull about buying cheap ballast hell I have a hard time keeping name brand digitals running...my old crop masters never tare up...

Top Bottom