Que Pasa!

• Thread starter queso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

queso

hola, hope everyone is doing well, i missed this place while taking a short break, still lurken but my current grow is looking so GOOD i wanted to share:flower:party:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi queso welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Q

queso

i appreciate the place to be guys, a buddy of mine for many moons hangs out here and the icmag is gettin to be a hassle with getting my order..i sent in 2 money orders for 250$ each almost 3 weeks ago to seedbay, 2 packs of tres dag cross by top dawg seeds..that alone was 300 buckaroos than i got a friend about 200 worht also...

we got 2 money orders and snt to them. 2 weeks and nothing, i get the email where icmag says sorry but order was lost? but i check the money stub # and one is cashed already. that was last week. seedbay says it was walkies and post man cashed it?

i lost half the monies to those,, also DG says staff caught stealing? could be one of that case scenario because it happened many times in the past but not at boutique as often only at the seedbay shop..do they hire anbody to handle order or junki:muscle sorry to dump the troubles but maybe another day i can get prepaid card to buy seed:smoke

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, what's up queso, welcome to the farm!

Top Bottom