Querkel pix 4
Querkel pix 5
Querkel pix 6
Querkel pix 7
Querkel pix 8
Querkel pix 9
J

jlve187

WOW!! Looking great and healthy really getting crystally huh!! I just got a 10 pk of the querkle so they should be here by next week!! HOPEFULLY!! Hope mine come out looking like yours man i love them!!

S

stardust

how old are these? they are heavy!! they sell qqrkll clones here in the bay, im gonna try and get some next time around....

T

Tbuds

Those r nice look n gurls,love the use of light and bac ground in your photos'

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job baggins, looks more like the space queen pheno then the urkle pheno, how does she smell right now?

B

baggins

lookin nice i see yur a purple man also yur doing ECPD
Yes I'm running querkle, ecpd, purple haze, gorilla grape, double dipped sour banana, dojaberry, british hempire's F3 purple big bud. The pbb has been culled popped nanners 2 weeks into flower. I still have more purple big bud seeds, but don't think I will even consider making space for hermi's.

B

baggins

nvthis...i know someone at another site with that name, lol. course, mines different here. ever been to MP?

B

baggins

Ahhhhh its 8 weeks. 10% amber and looking ready any day. purp coloring coming thru on some. cooler nights would turn these almost black. enjoy for your viewing pleasure.

DSC 6316NEF
DSC 6317NEF
DSC 6318NEF
DSC 6319
DSC 6320NEF
DSC 6324NEF
DSC 6325NEF
DSC 6334NEF
DSC 6335NEF
DSC 6329NEF
P

Phatpharmer

Good job Baggins, I've been followin along the GJ at MP, as soon as declare a clear cut fav I'll be ordering that forsure!

Phatpharmer

N

nvthis

Baggins, you're rockin' it bro. How's that soon-to-be-very-rare X2 sour banana?

B

baggins

the double dipped sour banana is stretchy. the flower clusters are still developing. its a good 4 weeks behind the querkle and ecpd. wound up doing some fim on it to keep the height under control. the internodal spacing is huge. we'll see how she fills in.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man...

not to fart out...they lookin pretty chunky.....didn u say u running ECPD, GG dojaB and some others right now too? outlaws gear? how u like them? u postin pics of them?...anyway, nice smoke man....Qwon...

B

baggins

not to fart out...they lookin pretty chunky.....didn u say u running ECPD, GG dojaB and some others right now too? outlaws gear? how u like them? u postin pics of them?...anyway, nice smoke man....Qwon...
Hey Mass,

No I haven't posted any other pix of outlaw's gear, yet. I was at another site and outlaw asked me to document my last 4 weeks of the ecpd, since there is so little of it grown out. The querkle were just so incredible, that once I started shooting pix I did them at the same time. I will be shooting all of them eventually. This grow went in 2 waves. I have a relatively small box that I grow in and it was making me crazy. So I added a tent. So part of this grow was started about 4 weeks after the other. So right now, all the other strains are 4 weeks behind, well except that purple bastard x G13/haze, she's 8 weeks and has another 4 to 7 weeks to go

Top Bottom