querkel pix

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

How many phenos did u get? Im 7 weeks in on what looks like 4 different phenos, two from the erkle side and 2 from the space queen side. No purple on any yet.
1-is short chunky with a block head, smells a little grape, very slow in veg
2-short small buds, smells like #1, very slow in veg
3-tall, LOTS of trichomes, fast veg, Im guessing space queen pheno
4-like 3 butt smaller buds less trichomes and looks like a 9-10 weeker.
I had 2 more phenos that went outside and are small now, not sure i need to try and take a cutting, I think i got a keeper from the 2 phenos #1 and #3, Lets just hope #1 gets some purple.

B

baggins

I got a tall one, HUGE main cola more sativa in my opinion. would have to say space queen all the way. other one is much more indica dominate. slow veg, smaller wider plant. Although I'm at 8 weeks, I'm goin' to let them go another week and see what they look like.

B

blueleaf

baggins , try to adjust the picture color\levels with photoshop, great pictures !

P

Professor P

these are coming along nicely. few more weeks should do it

that looks like a keeper pheno!!!

I've grown this strain out several times from seed and from clone, and one of my favorite phenos looked very similar to your pics...

NICE!

B

baggins

Thanks P. I agree she's a keeper. My intentions precisely.:evilgrin0040:

Irish

Irish

very nice. very nice indeed b.

makin the rounds. good to see familiar faces bro. how low are you getting your night temps down too? shooting for 60(s)?

can't wait for next set of pics'. ahh, soon.

keep her green, or purple, or (black). lol.

later bro...Irish...(BB)...

B

baggins

lights off temps have crept up with outside temps increasing. So right now about 80. lights on 84-86. If they were in 60's lights off, oh yeah I would expect more purpleness. Not disapointed though, this is some incredible cannabis.

B

baggins

no none of mine turned purple. I had more space queen dom plants. very nice, but not purple. I have more seeds.

G

gogetta

wow...good luck..at least there nice!!! if u get a nice purple one, will u choose that 1 for cloning(if u r cloning? or does it depend?

B

baggins

I'm going to use the largest yielding plant to clone until I find a better one, lol.

G

gogetta

lol...duh rite?...i dunno..i guess the yield is more important than a lame ass color..lol

B

baggins

Dont get me wrong, strong purple would be great, BUT awesome dense thick sticky buds work for me.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

MY GDP turns purple after final flush.
Those look real nice bro.
good work.

Q

Qman

Nice!

Hey baggins - I know this is old but, are you soil or hydro?

What was your final #'s on your Querkz?

What was your final take on growing her out, did you run her for longer than 8 weeks?

She sure was a looker, how is she smoking?

Q

:passingjoint:

B

baggins

Hey baggins - I know this is old but, are you soil or hydro?

What was your final #'s on your Querkz?

What was your final take on growing her out, did you run her for longer than 8 weeks?

She sure was a looker, how is she smoking?

Q

:passingjoint:
I'm soil. As organic as I can be. Without a doubt, mine was more space queen dominate. They went 8 1/2 weeks. She really was pretty. Still got some clones going. She smokes nice. Sweet ...but not fruity. Buds are dense and very hard. It was a nice yield. Plants were about 2 1/2 ft and yielded about 2 zips. I would say average to above average yield. Overall I was expecting more kick. Bag appeal is great, smell is great, taste is great...but an 7.5 to 8 for kick. Still very enjoyable. Makes some great bubble with the trim.

Top Bottom