Querkle male reveg

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots of a querkle male i was able to reveg. the plant did not open its sacs. but was put into bloom by mistake when the clones were taken. after about 10 days we noticed it was the male, took cuts and killed of the bigger plant, didn't want it to seed up the room. cuts rooted and here's the result, the male is re vegging.

Querkle male reveg
Querkle male reveg 2
Querkle male reveg 3
Rushoe

Rushoe

good save bro how did u manage to put the male in the room bro If I may ask lol???Stoner mistake I'm sure I puffed on some Querkle back in the day tasted like grapes bro and the hash did as well. What are u planing with this one?

I fucken hate having to reveg something its a real pain in the ass takes about 6 weeks to get some normal growth at least in my experience maybe u have a better method????Some one told me long ago that when u get something to reveg that u should take cuts of the new none revegged growth and use that one and dispose of the revegged mom dont know if there is any truth to that but just thought I would share.

Rushoe

Rushoe

G.O.D was typing that while I was editing my post sounds like he does the same thing I was talking about takes cuts from the new none revegged growth and makes new moms.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good save bro how did u manage to put the male in the room bro If I may ask lol???Stoner mistake I'm sure I puffed on some Querkle back in the day tasted like grapes bro and the hash did as well. What are u planing with this one?

I fucken hate having to reveg something its a real pain in the ass takes about 6 weeks to get some normal growth at least in my experience maybe u have a better method????Some one told me long ago that when u get something to reveg that u should take cuts of the new none revegged growth and use that one and dispose of the revegged mom dont know if there is any truth to that but just thought I would share.

the plants were labeled querkle 1-9 were uppotted and what not. and the females were put into bloom i couldnt find my male for the grand daddy querkle project(poped a 10 pack looking for the males). so im like were the hell did it go i must have killed it then im like oh %$#@ it must have went to bloom! course it was way back of the room to.

Rushoe

Rushoe

lol damn bro well good thing u got it before he had sex with all the ladies.good save

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yeah I do that when My numbers are maxed and I find a keeper, not the best way to operate but it's all a dance.

I hear u man we gotta do what we gotta do sometimes good way to save some space as well ...I take care of 6 plants inside along with like 8 or 12 mothers and 6 plants outside it gets a bit overwhelming at times. ....Kid man I am gonna try to make some homemade crosses for fun we gotta talk I could use some pointers....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear u man we gotta do what we gotta do sometimes good way to save some space as well ...I take care of 6 plants inside along with like 8 or 12 mothers and 6 plants outside it gets a bit overwhelming at times. ....Kid man I am gonna try to make some homemade crosses for fun we gotta talk I could use some pointers....

yeah man np once the chat gets up and running again. brew up soem cs and reverse one them cuts you got and hit up everything you own.

Rushoe

Rushoe

some sfv s1s would be bomb bro cs sounds kinda complicated but I want in lol....

MARTA

MARTA

Yeah I do that when My numbers are maxed and I find a keeper, not the best way to operate but it's all a dance.

A dance it is... :icon_animal26:

If I didn't have a massive data-filled spread sheet, I would be fuckin' up hardcore.

I'm currently working with 124 plants between Veg, Bloom, Mothers, & Fathers.

I like popping seeds, can you tell? :nerd

Top Bottom