Querkle seeds

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

So I have a nice male & female from beans I ordered from attitude. If I chuck pollen at the female will I just have more good viable Querkle seeds with all the same phenotype of the parents? It's still just an F1 hybrid if I cross these 2?

R

robz

18 views & no response? Never mind. I answered my own pre adolescent question. Lol

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
If you cross the male and female together...you will have F2 seeds, not F1. And, because querkle isn't a stable line... the F2's will not be the same pheno. Phenos showing recessive traits will come out in the F2's.

R

robz

Yeah I've been reading marijuana botany but I'm pretty green still. Thx for the reply. So not worth it then? What if I get a sweet Urkle lady pheno? Hmm maybe it would be worth it?

C

classic breedz

querkle f2's

You would be creating querkle f2's, I have a killer querkle female i need a male to hit it with.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....i dont think westcoast547 was saying its not worth it., but just answering the question....and it very well could be worth it...you may even find a "better" pheno out of those F2 seeds...go for it.

Mud Man

Mud Man

do it man,,,, If you like the male and the female and the qualities are there,, then hit em up and get selecting...

R

robz

Sounds good. My male will be shedding pollen today or tomorrow. I'm hoping for a more Urkle pheno. My female Querk is the mist stinky resenous plant in my garden. Definatley worth keeping around. She's on day 39 of flowering so too late to pollinate her so I'll have to wait for her clones to be switched over and save his pollen.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds good. My male will be shedding pollen today or tomorrow. I'm hoping for a more Urkle pheno. My female Querk is the mist stinky resenous plant in my garden. Definatley worth keeping around. She's on day 39 of flowering so too late to pollinate her so I'll have to wait for her clones to be switched over and save his pollen.

just hit some of her bottom branches with the pollen harvest the top. and let the bottm branches stay on the plant to finish. takes about 30-40 days .

D

DrGreenGenes

Yessss.......Subcool is the man... and yes. Your project is well worth it. Let that male and female get freaky like minks and try to make as many seeds as you can....this way, your chances of finding that F2 Urkle dominant Querkle pheno are better....that Space dude really likes to take control, but those recessive genes will show. Best of luck to you my friend.

R

robz

Yessss.......Subcool is the man... and yes. Your project is well worth it. Let that male and female get freaky like minks and try to make as many seeds as you can....this way, your chances of finding that F2 Urkle dominant Querkle pheno are better....that Space dude really likes to take control, but those recessive genes will show. Best of luck to you my friend.

Yeah I'm going to pollinate all the lowers on one of my veging clones in a few weeks & hopefully get a few hundred seeds.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
yeah, massqwon was right. I was just answering the question. It's worth it to make F2's to find that special urkel pheno. But since you only had one male to choose from, try to make as many seeds as you can. Just to be on the safe side. Because, not all males from the same strain will produce offspring with desirable traits. But if you had a lot of seeds, it should make your chances of finding the one you want easier.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I love Querkle! Been running her for a year now and love the grapey taste, the intense high. Everyone that I know who have smoked it loves Querkle. I hit a few branches with Ograskal's Master Kush x Bubblgum pollen and now I have my own strain called One Mile High Club. It has been flowering for over 4 weeks and it is so frosty, sticky and smells like juicy fruit.

R

robz

I love Querkle! Been running her for a year now and love the grapey taste, the intense high. Everyone that I know who have smoked it loves Querkle. I hit a few branches with Ograskal's Master Kush x Bubblgum pollen and now I have my own strain called One Mile High Club. It has been flowering for over 4 weeks and it is so frosty, sticky and smells like juicy fruit.

Sounds dank! How can I get me some of them beans?:pimp:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i ran querkle outside and had stellar results...........i ran 11 elite strains and the querkle was right there with the best...dj

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Pollinate Away

Subcool definitely does his shit right. I've made lots of x's with sub's kids and they are awesome, good luck

mal

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
you need more posts to pm

Tried to message you. I'm in the northwest as well. Maybe you can message me & we can talk breeding. :hi
robz, you need more posts to be able to pm someone and talkm behind the seans! Hope that helps you out! monkey5

R

robz

Yeah I need to get more posts on here. Been trying to give what advice I can lol. Been askin fir quite a bit as well. Lol

Top Bottom