Querkle Tga & Violitta Ace Seeds Grow Diary..

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Okay some updates..
Made very bad mistake with the seedlings.. Basically i had the rockwool cubes in light mix and water just the light mix in the hope that the seedlings will stretch thier roots searching for water..so here it went,
Out of the 13 seedlings (6) was died dry.. The seedlings didnt make it to the mix and the root completely dry and the seeslings completely dry.. And this happen just over night!!!!
2 was completely died..
I try to save 4.. Check this out

DSC 0507

After 2 hours 2 more dies.. And I belive two have made it out of the 6!

I have total of 9 now

This was the first time I use pure rockwool cubes.. I always use root it plugs or pressed papiers / roockwool perlite cubes..was great sucess
I know that millions use rockwool cubes with sucess but I doubt that Ill use it again.. Hate the fact that I need to leave it over night in ph water etc.

Completely dry out in now time with no signs or change in colour that its dry

Last edited:
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Back to querkle and violittas..

Have just transplanted today to two gallons pots..

1471448877024 874487170

Doin just fine.. Had just slight mag def on one of the querkles.. But I know already that my city water is very soft so I always add epsom. However, some times some strains require more mag.. Nothing to worry about still doin okay.

There is two new GDP clones will join those when the Purple wreck and GDP finnish in my flower room.

Total of 9 next run in 5 weeks from now.

5x querkle (if all are females and sure not lol)
2x violittas
2x GDP
Pics
1471448877024 874487170

Prevada13

Latest posts

Top Bottom