yo

wot apnin people

couple shots of some querkles about 35 days into 12/12

Querkle
Querkle 2
T

THC Toker

Hey smoketilluchoke good to see you over here bro :cool0044:

Not heard of that Querkle, nice looking pics though all the same.

S

smoketilluchoke

sorry bro i don't recognise your handle????

the querkle is purple urkle x spacequeen

here's #2

P5250067
P5250064
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ooowweee looking maygn my boy scored a pack of these hopefully they turn like theseee props

Y

yeeyee

whos the breeder or seed bank? those look amazing my buddy was just telling me about that strain he said he got some from the purple elaphant an it was best smoke he had in a few weeks

V

VAPOUR

whos the breeder or seed bank? those look amazing my buddy was just telling me about that strain he said he got some from the purple elaphant an it was best smoke he had in a few weeks
TGA/Subcool Genetics

Apache69

Apache69

I love TGA genetics! I have ran KaBoom and it was amazzzing! Good work man!

S

Surfr

Lookin dank... I think I am going to pick up some TGA beans soon and test them out..

S

smoketilluchoke

here's some more pics of the querkles

these were taken a week ago, at about 56 days 12/12

here's #1

Q
Q2
S

smoketilluchoke

and here's #2

purpling up crazy and the calyzes are huge

QZ
QZ2
QZ3
QZ4
rawman

rawman

Nice! I gave a first time friend these and I don't even want to tell u what he did. I shit my pants laughing at him after he told me cause I kept saying I really want some cuts when they grow n he had my alien urkle a few only though. He put the rockwool facing up side down and put the seed under the rockwool instead of on top and said he thought it would grow through. He was to stubborn to ask for help I guess and he obviously didn't read the book I told him to read.

Top Bottom