Queso Negro

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont know shit about this strain other than its black and smells like cheese.
Trolls: if you want to bash my shit go ahead but make sure you post some pic's right along side your posts to take you seriously otherwise stfo of my thread.
Mods lets start banning these fuckin trolls that dont have nothing better than discourage other farmers from posting and making this a great site. I bounced from ICMAG and RIU because of that shit, now they are weaseling their way over here. Lets get rid of these fools.

Queso negro
Queso negro 2
Queso negro 3
M

MSL Foundation

DAYUM!

That stuff looks KILLER!

What a deep deep purple that strain came out to be.

Thanks for sharing and have a great sunday!

MSL

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
AMAZING!

Mods lets start banning these fuckin trolls that dont have nothing better than discourage other farmers from posting and making this a great site. I bounced from ICMAG and RIU because of that shit, now they are weaseling their way over here. Lets get rid of these fools.

word!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looks sick bro.

Just a heads up saying something like that will be a magnet for trolls.

X

Xceptional

that looks fire. i've got to get some color in my room ASAP. bout to purp it up!

D

dailychronic

That is fucking awesome and I would pay premium for a purple cheese, nice tric coverage too. Do you mind letting us know your setup. Crazy the leaves are so green yet the bud is so purp. Never grew cheese but see lots of shots and some clones and those leaves definitely look similar. Was this grown from seed?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

wow..this is a beautiful dark purple! Looks like an amazing strain.

B

BudsSmoker

Wow the contrast from green green leaves to dark purple buds looks amazing !

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hey where did you find this strain? I have looked it up and can't find it anywhere. Looks amazing.......Nice Job

Venom818

Venom818

Dont know shit about this strain other than its black and smells like cheese.
Trolls: if you want to bash my shit go ahead but make sure you post some pic's right along side your posts to take you seriously otherwise stfo of my thread.

nice job homie looks dank beautiful color

winta

winta

that shit look rockin bro! cant give u rep till i spread more love but daaaaaaam!

some1

some1

Just popped some queso " Cheese " from kannabia. I sure hope the girls look like that.
Cheers S1

Latest posts

Top Bottom