Queso Negro

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bluenote

Dont know shit about this strain other than its black and smells like cheese.
Trolls: if you want to bash my shit go ahead but make sure you post some pic's right along side your posts to take you seriously otherwise stfo of my thread.
Mods lets start banning these fuckin trolls that dont have nothing better than discourage other farmers from posting and making this a great site. I bounced from ICMAG and RIU because of that shit, now they are weaseling their way over here. Lets get rid of these fools.

Wheeewweeee , know this is an old post but dayyyuuummm that's nice.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

DAMNNN, pics on pg. 1 look like some FIRE bro. Is that outdoor as well? Lovin' the coloration!

homebrew420

homebrew420

THat is pretty nice. Great color and good name too. Good work

Peace

Scorpion

Scorpion

Cayo1
Cayo1
Here is a very small sample of
Jim Ortegas Good Dog
Cayo1

Cptn

Cptn

Great to find you here Scorp. Thanks for sharing those pics.
Is Jim still in AUS or back in the states?

blis84

blis84

Yea Dr greenthumb got a cut of good dog from Ortega and made s1s I believe, supposedly it's some dank bud. Scorpions pics of it look real dank!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I don't know your issues with other sites, but assuming most people here are trolls and threatening people right off the bat like you did is not a good thing. Your aggressive tone lost my attention before you even had it....not that my attention matters much to you. Just saying....if I feel this way, I'm sure others do too. Respect is a mutual thing..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Dont know shit about this strain other than its black and smells like cheese.
Trolls: if you want to bash my shit go ahead but make sure you post some pic's right along side your posts to take you seriously otherwise stfo of my thread.
Mods lets start banning these fuckin trolls that dont have nothing better than discourage other farmers from posting and making this a great site. I bounced from ICMAG and RIU because of that shit, now they are weaseling their way over here. Lets get rid of these fools.
Lmao ...getting replies four years later ....:wtf:that looks Like cartoon bud!:wideyed:

Top Bottom