Quest for the Best

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey whassup my fellow THC Farmer Flamethrower's out there reppin' across the globe?!!! In the past I have randomly made individual threads for strains as I acquired them. Most finished and unfortunately, some not. So, I have decided to.compile things this round as am adding some new genetics to The Fire House that I would like to introduce. A couple crosses I will name right off the bat that I am VERY excited about. I will keep who made them to myself unless I get permission to share that info.
Gonna be a huge year for me. I have some killer projects lined up and cant wait to get started!! Mad love and props to the folks who have blessed me with the genetics I have in my garden. Very much appreciated to all of you. Thanks for poppin in and checkin out The Fire House!!!

Okay first pic will be:

1.Tahoe Alien f2 x White Fire

2. Black Cherry Soda x Double Purple Doja

3. 91' Chem skunk va cut-SkunkMasterFlex

4. Pre98 Bubba

5. The White x GDP-HigherSolutions

6. High Octane Og x Alienfire-JustBlazin SJC!!!

7. GSC Forum cut s1's

8. Alien Kush( Alien apricot pheno)-OgRaskal

9. White Urkle- OgRaskal

10. Krazy Kush(SFV og x Killa Kush)

11. Twisted.Purple Og !!-Elite Genetics!!!

12. Super Sour Deez-Elite Genetics

Ok, for some reason the upload images button didnt load on this page so I will post them in the next post. My last run I made some rev. Gsc crosses with Pre98 Bubba, High Octane Og x Alien Fire and with White Urkle. Bubba x gsc is gonna taste fuckin awesome! Will be poppin a few of them very soon! I did make a few of those if anyone wants to check it out. Holler!
Thankyou for checkin out the thread! I AM NO BREEDER, but for shits and giggles, what crosses would you like to see out of this list. Have a kickass day! Let's get the party started!!
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

First pic will be Tahoe Alien f2 x White Fire.
IMG 20130327 210726

Next will be Black Cherry Soda x Double Purple Doja!! Purple Perfection!!!
IMG 20130327 210632

The 91' Chemdog skunk va cut!!!
IMG 20130323 115029

More to come! Let's get the party started, THC Farmer style!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
nice line up QQ! I see you got the camera working now. Do you have any alien fire x high octane flics we can see?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

JB! Whazsup fam?!! Been waitin for u to stop in homie! Hell yeah! Cam on jam and HO x Af is my #1 of all time bro sick genetic, way to rep the SJC!!! Lol. Actually walkin thru WalMart rite now but Ill post them pics tonight!
Seriously tho, this High Octane/Alienfire is my dream Og. Grows like a vine and have to stake bottom branches even DURING VEG its so lanky. But I have never smelled anything as strong astringent like this. Lime astringent thats VERY fuelly. Hoping to find the Holy Grail male in the Tahoe Alien x White Fire run, and work some stability in her structure. Other than that, I would have no problem soley running her for years. I honestly, would love to see how other Og cuts compare to this one.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB! Whazsup fam?!! Been waitin for u to stop in homie! Hell yeah! Cam on jam and HO x Af is my #1 of all time bro sick genetic, way to rep the SJC!!! Lol. Actually walkin thru WalMart rite now but Ill post them pics tonight!
Seriously tho, this High Octane/Alienfire is my dream Og. Grows like a vine and have to stake bottom branches even DURING VEG its so lanky. But I have never smelled anything as strong astringent like this. Lime astringent thats VERY fuelly. Hoping to find the Holy Grail male in the Tahoe Alien x White Fire run, and work some stability in her structure. Other than that, I would have no problem soley running her for years. I honestly, would love to see how other Og cuts compare to this one.
What up QQ, i'm really glad you liked her bro. how many did you pop? It seems like she took on her mothers structure and Odor. If you let her rest on a trellis she will reward you with a decent yield too. Other OG's can be even more viney bro. I need to make a high octane bx thread here.best of luck to you with your crosses bro.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thankyou for the love dawg. I originally popped 6. Dropped a light on some plants one day and killd a couple. Then lost my male and a female on a joint venture with a guy who's landlord turned him in and got him busted. Tha male was Og dom also. Wish I couldve kept him. I would LOVE to hit my girl with some of that HO Bx pollen!
Yeah this round, I will trellis horizontally underneath the canapy and SCROG the top of the canopy. Should yeild like CRAZY!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good brother...off to a nice start. You shouldn't have a problem finding some kill with a line up like that. I would wish you good luck but I doubt you'll be needing it. See you around the farm bro. Peace

Edit: Thought I would share a couple pics of the Gandalf(the white x ken estes grand-daddy"purp") that others have sent me(if it's cool...if not I can delete them). Not my pics but you can get a small peek at what you might find.

Gandalf:
Gandalf

Another one...different grower:
Gandalf1

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah awesome pics HS! And you know your more than welcome to post away in my lil threads. Especially with that SUPERDANK gear that comes from your way!! Thankyou for blessin me with it and and.your support homie. Much appreciated.
My first attempt was jacked cuz the propane ranout in the house for heat and they died, unfortunately. Got two Gandalf neans left. Not very good odds for what Im lookin for probably. Id like to get a purple pheno like that first pic of Gandalf. Thats a beautiful purple! I HAVE to run these though. Ive big hopes and expectations with these.
Im also very happy to run your Krazy Kush creation! Here's an AWESOME shot of it. I borrowed it also, lol.
Its time for Purkle2.0 too!!! UrknPurp! This one is a Bx2, isnt it HS?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah awesome pics HS! And you know your more than welcome to post away in my lil threads. Especially with that SUPERDANK gear that comes from your way!! Thankyou for blessin me with it and and.your support homie. Much appreciated.
My first attempt was jacked cuz the propane ranout in the house for heat and they died, unfortunately. Got two Gandalf neans left. Not very good odds for what Im lookin for probably. Id like to get a purple pheno like that first pic of Gandalf. Thats a beautiful purple! I HAVE to run these though. Ive big hopes and expectations with these.
Im also very happy to run your Krazy Kush creation! Here's an AWESOME shot of it. I borrowed it also, lol.
Its time for Purkle2.0 too!!! UrknPurp! This one is a Bx2, isnt it HS?
Ahh that sucks to hear about your Gandalf bro...if you dont find what your looking for in those two hit me up. I'm sure I could help out.

Also just so you know I didn't create Krazy Kush...just showed her off. I did make quite a few crosses with the KK though. I belive it was first created by Snake under a different name(small block kush I think?)Then f2's were given to SmokeMan. Smoke made the f3's I ran and changed the name to KK although I do have some of Snakes small block f3's as well. I think there was a little drama over this between them(made my crosses before I found out) so I kind of stopped work with the KK. I will still probably hit up my selected keeper if something good comes up but that's about it.

As for Purkle 2.0 and Urk~N~Purp. Purkle 2.0 is an Urkle bx. It's Urkle x Purkle(urkle x the purps). Urk~N~Purp is Purple Urkle x Ken Estes Grand-Daddy "Purp". Hope that helps

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fellas whats up? Shit, watchin a badass thunderstorm.roll in SE Mi right now. Perfect time for an update. So I went a snapped a couple shots of various strains named above and a couple more.
First up is the Chemdog 91 Skunk va cut.
IMG 20130415 100103
IMG 20130415 100116

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Really diigin the Chem cut. Since they went under the 1000watt MH they really started stacking up nicely you can kinda see the internodes alot tighter in tje last 3 inches of new growth. Cant wait to finally get to checkout tje end.product of the infamous Chemdog 91.cut!!!
Most of these crosses are just awesome in my eyes and think finding keepers should be very in these genetics. I know only popping two bean of a fillial gen doesnt give much.oppritunity. Idk, I popped these in anticipation of whats to come shortly. A big expansion!
But, here is a couple shots of Black Cherry Dojo(Black Cherry Soda x Double Purple Doja). Pheno's #1
IMG 20130415 100300

Pheno #2-was repotted three days after pheno #1
IMG 20130415 100326

Latest posts

Top Bottom