quest to save the cherry cream soda purple erk TC

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

bringing in the OD(took several cuts during flower all didnt take.. it seriously hates being cloned) to indoor to start the reveg it flipped out (took me a day or two to get a new t5.. all were in use and wasnt about to put the od with the indoor babies. and all the leaves died like clockwork.. leaving very few sugar leaves.. kept in under 24 fer like 4 days.. realized it wasnt gonna make it... wasnt sucking up shit for water and was going to inevitably die.. no re veg for me.. luckily i have a old flow hood and the works.. so i figured id give tissue culture a shot
materials

`pressure cooker
`spirit lamp
`laminar flow hood
`baby food jars.. random anchor see through glass jars and some bs way to expensive rubbermaid little lunch box miniature POS's..
`a rubbermaid bin to put it in
`forceps
`surgeon grade scissors and scapels

TC specific materials
`agar
`gelatin
`BAP
`KIN
`IBA
`NAA
`murashige and skoog basal
`ass loads of ppm
`70% alcohol(wash)
`generic bleach(wash)
so i have a main tap root mass + 4 inches of lower stem that ive had in a cup of water with a SLIGHT h202 & ppm solution in the fridge for about 4 days as the stupid d bags at the culture place took 6 days to send it out n it was dead dead.. only the lower stem and root ball was looking decent.. any info or help from anyone.. anything im missing.. any input what so ever lmk. this is a AMAZING strain that ive gone rather retarded lengths to save just for sentimental reasons.. if i lose it it was meant to be i suppose. at least i tried and thats what counts. lol. ill update when im done.. pictures and stuff. i really dont think im going to succeed but ive seen some pretty sketchy less set up systems have success on youtube so dunno. if it works ill be doing it with a lot of my other stuff just to see if it does better than my moms..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

and you only gave 4 days for the reveg? dude, ive had plants sit there not moving an INCH for WEEKS, then it'll start suckin up moisture and reveggin.... i have never seen anything happen in 4 days.... ive only revegged twice and both times it took, but the katsu bubba took a good 3 weeks to start even getting 3 bladers and growing again....

Shamus

Shamus

nah and this is what i was most excited to hit the thin mint n f1 durbs too.. it was bred by smf n i killed it like a tool.. at least i tried though..

Shamus

Shamus

nah man it was DYING.. stem turning brittle and all leaf matter dying.. it freaked out after coming inside. it rained for like a week straight OD then it came in and i was worried about root rot as it looked like shit so i lightly watered in actinovate and that was pretty much the tipping point

Top Bottom