Question about a 600watt led

• Thread starter 32AveFetty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Hello I have a stanson 600 watt led light. With veg and bloom switch. Will a 600 watt light be enough to flower 2 plants??

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Ok awesome... They were my friends who recently donated it to me... I think he said he bought them at a shop. I’m in a legal state. So I was just wondering if the 600watt will be enough to flower both my plants. Sorry if I sounds a little slow... was once told, “ no question was a dumb question.” Lol 😂 Guess not, 🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello I have a stanson 600 watt led light. With veg and bloom switch. Will a 600 watt light be enough to flower 2 plants??
Never heard of them. Are you sure they are true 600w not equivalent watts?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m just going off what’s printed on the light
There wasn’t a spec sheet? Understanding they were donated, you may need to test the wattage if the light at the wall with a kilowatt meter. Or ask your buddy if it’s real wattage or equivalentx

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lets think about this logically.. Its an unknown brand, It was donated.. its 600!! WATTS.. LED... A single light..

its PRINTED on the light 600W..

I'll bet it has a veg and a bloom switch too.

I think logic would dictate this is a blurple light..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If your handy open it and look at the power supply. True and equivalent are much different

32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Has anybody tried growing 2 plants with a 600 watt light or has some experience and how did it turn out??? I’m sorry if I sound condescending, but I’m not a mechanic or electrician.... I put a picture there to show the set up and light

AB604D97 E756 473E A43F 5DBC48493B89
32AveFetty

32AveFetty

Has anybody tried growing 2 plants with a 600 watt light or has some experience and how did it turn out??? I’m sorry if I sound condescending, but I’m not a mechanic or electrician.... I put a picture there to show the set up and light
Does this look good??? I was just wondering if this looks like it should be fine.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Does this look good??? I was just wondering if this looks like it should be fine.
Good rule of thumb is 35-40w per square foot. Just grow them out. Check out the led light threads we have here on the farm. Good luck.
Burnz

Top Bottom