question about cloudy res ...

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

so my res is always clean...yesterday i was at the hydro shop and stocked myself with some piranah, tarantula, voodoo juice, and bud candy...it was a demo pack that was on sale for cheap so i grabbed it..

so anyways, i mix my nutes and all my bennies last night, watered what i had to in that room, and then left the res to sit over night with an air stone in it..this morning i planted out 30 more plants and when i went to water them i seen the res was all super cloudy...i dont get why? i used it anyways, figuring it should still be good, i mixed only maxibloom @1.4ec, and the bennies i mentioned above @ 1ml/L instead of 2ml/L like stated on bottle...res temps always about 65-72

so anyone know whats up?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Its those bennies

Your hand watering right? If so only mix what your going to use right away, especially when using bennies

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Its those bennies

Your hand watering right? If so only mix what your going to use right away, especially when using bennies

ok cool thats what i thought...but its still ok to use right? im under the assumtion that bennies in the res are bad when the res smells? how do ppl in hydro do it, i mean i only left it sit over night, ppl in hydro change res every week or so, so do the bennies cloud up over the week or stay clear?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

personally id toss it, but im kinda ocd about things like this

lots and lots of debate about recirc live rezzies......i prefer the sterile route if your going to keep the nutrients around

Top Bottom