Question About Co2 Bags

• Thread starter jamesbong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamesbong

jamesbong

You can't put them on a timer, lol. If you have them constantly bathing the leaves in CO2 by hanging them above a plant(s), how do they get a chance to exhale oxygen during their sleep period (veg stage, anyways)?
This all assumes they actually deliver much CO2 in the first place.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You can't put them on a timer, lol. If you have them constantly bathing the leaves in CO2 by hanging them above a plant(s), how do they get a chance to exhale oxygen during their sleep period (veg stage, anyways)?
Haha I like your avatar.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I've never used CO2 but I think you answered your own question there at the end. Just leave it run and don't drown them in CO2.

Leew421

Leew421

The bags are a waste imo. Get you a co2 controller and a tank. Set it to 1100 ppm with lights on and you're good

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Unless tour using a bag in a small 2x2x2 fully sealed room, you will never get above 300ppm over ambient. Ambient being about 380, unless you live in LA. Bags are a joke.

jamesbong

jamesbong

Ya, I kinda feel like I wasted $35, even tho its a small 32x32x63" grow tent (fans going and all). I was hoping the leaves would suck up some CO2 from the CO2 bag while a whirlwind is going on inside my grow tent, lol.

CO2 bags work because I will it to!

Maybe $35 better spent elsewhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom