Question about contracts

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

A friend of mine entered into a agreement with a local dispensary and this is what he gets 1 o start after that none for 3 months then another 3 ounces one per month for a total of 4 0's in 6 months.

That seems a little light to me? So he tries to get his product on the date it was alotted to be given and gets the run around that there is no bud or hed have to accept wet bud?

Anyway they were bein asses im told and theyve pushed his time to pick up product back 3 times already and the question is is there any way to get out of the contract with these bozos?

They make like they are doing him a favor by giving him 1 a month finally? I thought people got 2 0s a month or half the grow at the end? Maybe im doing things wrong with my grow op and should be greedier? :cake:bongsmi:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would love to see that contract. If they committed to getting him product by a date then they've broken the contract.

K

kripplecreek

Thank you for replying seamaiden

I would love to see that contract. If they committed to getting him product by a date then they've broken the contract.

That is what we were thinking and I will work on posting that on here asap once he can GET the contract. They have the only copy and hes asked for it but cannot get it? No copy for some reason is it on file at OMMP?

Tomorrow he goes to pick up his ounce (which im posting a photo of this is far from anything medical grade more like mids) IF he gets it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to despensary world my friend..

Tex

K

kripplecreek

Welcome to despensary world my friend..

Tex

Yeah im getting that a lot..its like this is widespread. I thought it would be a different scene but apparently its not? I go in to buy hash because I dont want to make it but some people cant grow and wow they signed up and yeah.

Well someone on here had a website and I passed it along and heres the url in case anyone wants the website to report some company etc or wants to read the review

My patients get half. Not 4 ounces not 6 whatever is grown and harvested even the fan leaf and trim if they want is is halved in 6 months theres two harvests. Four ounces in 6 months I go through around 3 a month. If we get a coop around here that accepts donations and actually gives it to patients im for it.

Ive donated seeds to this club and ive never heard of anyone getting anything free from there and hell it was the first one to open here so most of the people I know go there for their meds and weve all got the same opinions of the place.

I like the hash there though :P but im taking my 600 a month elsewhere now I suppose :cake:bongsmi:

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry to any who read that :mad0233: I am removing it because it may inadvertantly bring harm or ill feelings and that is not my intent. May all involved find the peace there looking for.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend of mine entered into a agreement with a local dispensary and this is what he gets 1 o start after that none for 3 months then another 3 ounces one per month for a total of 4 0's in 6 months.

That seems a little light to me? So he tries to get his product on the date it was alotted to be given and gets the run around that there is no bud or hed have to accept wet bud?

Anyway they were bein asses im told and theyve pushed his time to pick up product back 3 times already and the question is is there any way to get out of the contract with these bozos?

They make like they are doing him a favor by giving him 1 a month finally? I thought people got 2 0s a month or half the grow at the end? Maybe im doing things wrong with my grow op and should be greedier? :cake:bongsmi:

All your friend has to do is get a change form. Fill it out with himself or someone else as his grower/caregiver. send it in to ommp office, then sit back and enjoy life cause its to short to wast worrying about stupid stuff like that. It really is that simple. There is no leaglly binding contract as of yet that has been in the courts of Oregon. Gun rights yes, grower patcient contracts, no. Are you going to take it to court? Is Stoney Girl/club pitbullshi# Not hardly. Hell she won't even return a simple email with a simply question about her product. There has yet to be a court trial in oregon requarding anyting pertaining to Grower/patcient contracts as of yet. Best guess is because the law is clearly written pertaining to them. The meds are the property of the patcient. bla bla bla the patcient may come to the grow anytime with a police escourt and remove there plants and meds. bla bla. pretty scary if you grow for people you don't know real well actually. Sit down with a lawyer for an hour and ask all these questions and get an accurate legal interpratation view of the ommp laws and how there sappose to work. Cost me about 500 bucks so you may want to shop it some. Guess if your friends really just churnning the pot he could be the first. The paperwork in the state office and the date of receipt are the deciding factor. Best advice though when anthing stickey comes up is to seek a qualified legal consultant.(lawyer prefered over police officer) Anything else could end up being incorect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom