Question about flowering looking for?

• Thread starter IrishRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I know I have a few weeks but I'm wondering what to look for when they start to flower
If it's female you'll see little balls called calyxes with 2 white hairs coming out of each of them.

Madbud

Madbud

EF3BD164 EAF1 41A2 A611 ADFE95275FC4

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I know I have a few weeks but I'm wondering what to look for when they start to flower

scroll down and click play on the video. After the prices show a full time lapse grow of the plant will play. I watched these when i was new. Very helpful.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
scroll down and click play on the video. After the prices show a full time lapse grow of the plant will play. I watched these when i was new. Very helpful.

I watched a lot of time lapses my first 2 grows because I was always wondering if my plant was growing slowly.

IrishRob

IrishRob

If it's female you'll see little balls called calyxes with 2 white hairs coming out of each of them.
Wow ummmm I believe they are getting these already. But their still so young. They are in like the end of week two veg. Theres still branches forming. I will have to try to get some good pics but my camera is horrible.

IrishRob

IrishRob

This my friend was very helpful exactly what I was looking for!!!! Straight to the point. With a clear pic awesome. Thank you my friend
The only thing like I've said to a few people my plants are still pretty young. I've had them since Nov 9 and they were (nicely) rooted clones. They couldn't be into flower yet ? Could they?

IrishRob

IrishRob

If they are already starting to flower ( I know it sounds weird) I'm going to be a little disappointed. Because I didn't get as much experience with the first grow as I had hoped. I mean I'm in it for the medicine but I also want that hands on experience of learning about this beautiful plant( when I open my tent I'll stand there for 30 min just staring and moving them around so I can see). Its amazing I think one of the most beautiful plants around.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can't see anything from those pics, but if the plant came from a clone, it can have preflowers from day 1.

Clones are ready to flower when you are. If you flip a 10 cm tall plant, it will stretch a bit and give you a little cola of buds. Veg until it's the size you want it to be and flip to 12/12.

Top Bottom