Question about flushing with a hose outside

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So rather than trying to store 50 1 gallon jugs to flush my plants...

Would flushing them from a hose really hurt them that much.... I get the chlorine and stuff... I always let my city water sit for 2 to 3 days before using... but when flushing and using "uncured" water for literally 1x use... will it hurt the plant that much?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So rather than trying to store 50 1 gallon jugs to flush my plants...

Would flushing them from a hose really hurt them that much.... I get the chlorine and stuff... I always let my city water sit for 2 to 3 days before using... but when flushing and using "uncured" water for literally 1x use... will it hurt the plant that much?
no shouldn’t at least mine doesn’t affect the plants,..
but why flush?

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

I use advanced nutes... salt build ups...just kinda always did a flush when using a nutrient line like that rather than a supersoil
ever tried something like FlashClean ?
enzyme based flush and soil conditioner doesnt hurt microbes. I love it but use it sparingly usually when I start a new nutrient mix or if I accidently run the EC in the roots too high.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
ever tried something like FlashClean ?
enzyme based flush and soil conditioner doesnt hurt microbes. I love it but use it sparingly usually when I start a new nutrient mix or if I accidently run the EC in the roots too high.
Ya I did that once... I usually will flush with just sensizyme... figured it's a root cleaner and won't "hurt" plant if not flushed properly

Top Bottom