Question About H&g Nutes

• Thread starter Jokefox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jokefox

Jokefox

Im going to be using coco coir. and decided on the h&g line up. i skipped a few things. like the spray, amino, budxl and rhizo.

1. So i use half of what there chart says per nute? so instead of 2ml us 1ml?
2. is the coco a+b each or total?
So if it says 2.5 ml is it 2.5ml each or 1.25ml each?
3. i have shooting powder should i also go get bud xl or is there a subsitute someone would suggest. i havent gotten something for the flower stage yet.

Thanks for the help

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
1.start at 1/2 strength,I run 300-500-800ppm depending on size
2.each
3.bud xl is Manditory after multi zen.if u feed at high ppm amino helps

Jokefox

Jokefox

Why is budxl manditory? is there something better i can sub or is that the best for this situation?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Why is budxl manditory? is there something better i can sub or is that the best for this situation?
It's they're standard flower elixir that is integrated after the transitional multi zen.you need it to bump the npk levels to more of a bloom ratio.if u don't use it you will see Larfy flowers as there won't be enough pk in your feed.they will stretch and won't achieve their potential.you are basically giving the veg food in bloom.it is very important.
shooting powder is a bloom booster/ripened only used near the end of the flower cycle.it will restart your plants into putting out fresh pistils,then ripen and bulk them up.
The ppm value is about 300 from a full sachet.that's why they say to drop your ppms to 600 before adding.

Jokefox

Jokefox

Alright. so dont skip on budxl. got ya.
Ill pick it up
Thanks

Top Bottom