Question about lights with bloom/veg switches

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Stay away from the burble lights! They suck! And don’t measure lights by watts you measure them in lumins. It’s all about the lumins 💥

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I thought you’d be the kind of guy that would put a burble light in your grow 🤣
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..for a change..Anything with Cree/Oshram diodes is not a burble that you are even remotely aware of. Not to mention the old CLW fixtures..QUALITY!

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

Oh,,the troll found another thread to screw with..You are a NOOB to the max!
@1deisel1 or @jackog, or @Rootbound..plz take care of this clown!
BTW..The driver you see on the Mars is NOT a quality Meanwell driver, but a knockoff with a built in dimmer that hardly functions (too coarse, just like the Meanwell "A" type driver. The Kingbrites use Meanwell (real deal) and use the "B" type with a 100k pot pre attached to their external leads
[/QUOT
Wait... it’s ok for you to comment on my tread but I finally get a chance to comment on your grow and you try and get people involved? Hahaha! I’m far from a noob. I speak the truth and knowledge. I would never take advise from someone with a burble light

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..for a change..Anything with Cree/Oshram diodes is not a burble that you are even remotely aware of. Not to mention the old CLW fixtures..QUALITY!
You’ll see quality soon enough. Just bought a new light today actually. Drum roll please... it’s a 700W that will blow doors off of almost every 1000w on the market today. Guarantee to blow the doors off anything you “test”

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Comment on these..NOOB!
That's under the Unitfarm HIGH END BURPLE

Try outdoors and see what you can do!

Megacrop

DSC 1760
Finnish Frost

20190928 043612 resized
20190325 152443
20190325 152505
DSC 1760
20190928 043612 resized
BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
They may “work” but if you are looking for more potent dense nug, burble won’t cut it. The density of the buds are definitely not as tight as with a light with power 💥
The bluple lights are becoming out of date. Now the full-spectrum white light is currency, and there is no doubt they work better. Our customers feedback

-How's TSL2000(SMD epsitar chips, white light) work compare with Pro II 128(Cree chips, bluple light)?
-they are completely different
the plants on the pro II side, I had some plants get very tall with very thick buds, when they dried out and were very fluffy and unappealing
the quantum board side, they were not as tall or thick, but when dried I could fit 100g of bud in a 2L jar compare to 30g from the pro II side

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I dont want it to just "work" Im doing the research because I want to grow the best possible medicine I can. I may not know cannabis growing too well yet, but I do know lights pretty well, and I think Im gonna try the samsung leds in one tent and the mars in another. I have a 40 foot container to fill so maybe some trial and error wont be too bad.

BrandedForLife

BrandedForLife

I dont want it to just "work" Im doing the research because I want to grow the best possible medicine I can. I may not know cannabis growing too well yet, but I do know lights pretty well, and I think Im gonna try the samsung leds in one tent and the mars in another. I have a 40 foot container to fill so maybe some trial and error wont be too bad.
Just just made my heart flutter! Samsung LEDs are where it’s at hands down! There’s a new light on the market that was sold out across the country within a week. There will be a new shipment coming mid-April. Shipping was delayed because of the corona virus. Send me a message and I’ll send you the info

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Just do it, we need to try and test them. I believe you will love Mars light

Top Bottom