Question about lights with bloom/veg switches

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Mars Hydro have enough stock in the overseas warehouse(US, UK, EU, Canada, Australia, Russia), welcome to order at any time.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Because of growers large demands for our lights, there are several batches of goods by sea shipping every month, there are still some goods on the sea shipping to the oversea warehouse. Sufficient supply, only for the better service for customers

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
This is my first solo grow. Its funny how it started with finding a single seed in a bag a few months ago. I carry a medical card in Florida, but I just moved up north and it has been a literal battle to get proper ID for the DMV to have them process my change of address. I am so tired of searching and begging for quality medicine, and then when I finally do, its insanely expensive. I love to get high, but I also need cannabis just to maintain quality of life. Im probably not telling anyone anything new 🙃.The first plant which is bag seed and I have no clue what the strain is was vegged under 1x600w for 8 weeks now. I just added the second last week. The other three are Lemon Shining Silver Haze, Cataract Kush, and Afghan x Sour Diesel. More seeds on the way from seedsman but I think this should be a good start. Going to order a few of the boards @Buzzer777 suggested. Fingers Crossed for a successful spring ☺

Bag1
Bag2
Catar
Lemon
Sd
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
So heres where I am a week later. Any suggestions, anyone see any issues? Feeling hopeful for this one. I wish I would of topped her at least once though. Constructive Criticism is welcome.

...Tracking number has my samsung quantum boards here tomorrow 🤗 🤗 🤗

Update: I guess some of this info would be helpful.

Temp: Holding steady at 30.5 celsius RH: 30 Percent and pretty stable since the addition of the carbon filter. Running advanced nutrients 3 part Bloom,Veg, and Micro as directed. (4ml of each per liter). Anyone else suggest anything additional? I have noticed a serious change in the amount of water needed. I am assuming this is due to the addition of the two Mars Sp150s. I have been alternating between neutral ph water and nutrient solution as I dont want to overfeed. I havent ordered a meter yet, but I intend to for flowering the girls on deck. Using big rootz soil. Im looking into adding CO2 to the environment when the new lights come in.

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just a small observation..Looks like your pot/bucket is translucent? If so, I would wrap something around (not tin foil plz) it to keep the light OUT. Roots and light do not mix.
nope its creme. but im glad thats all youve found lol. I have 5 gallon grow bags on the way too. Ill eventually just use those.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

nope its creme. but im glad thats all youve found lol. I have 5 gallon grow bags on the way too. Ill eventually just use those.
But is it translucent? In the video, it looks like I can see the soil thru the bucket.

I hope you do well, but I would have not defoliated as much as you did. Not trying to start anything..just commenting.
Nice video BTW!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
But is it translucent? In the video, it looks like I can see the soil thru the bucket.

I hope you do well, but I would have not defoliated as much as you did. Not trying to start anything..just commenting.
Nice video BTW!

No its not translucent. Thanks!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

Nice video BTW!
I was thinking the same thing. I have the tendency to fuck with shit too much. I will leave her alone, and the next ones coming right behind.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
All the lights I wanted for these few next runs are in. I decided to run one sp150 and 2 600w blurples for veg. I think 2 sp150s in a 2x3 is going to be wayyy to hot. Im already having temp issues, which im thinking I can fix with an exhaust fan which is on the way. I topped all three 48 hours ago, and new growth is clearly visible, however the kush which is the third and fourth pic down is showing some discoloration. Is this just stress from topping, and light changes? Or nutrient burn? Im only running 1/4 of recommended advanced nutes rn. Temp maxed out at 95 for a few min today when I closed the tent completely. Runs at about 82 when I leave the door open. RH holds at 65% with the humidifier on.

Vegw3
Lemonhazewk3
Sourvegw3
Kushvegw3
Kushleaf
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
All the lights I wanted for these few next runs are in. I decided to run one sp150 and 2 600w blurples for veg. I think 2 sp150s in a 2x3 is going to be wayyy to hot. Im already having temp issues, which im thinking I can fix with an exhaust fan which is on the way. I topped all three 48 hours ago, and new growth is clearly visible, however the kush which is the third and fourth pic down is showing some discoloration. Is this just stress from topping, and light changes? Or nutrient burn? Im only running 1/4 of recommended advanced nutes rn. Temp maxed out at 95 for a few min today when I closed the tent completely. Runs at about 82 when I leave the door open. RH holds at 65% with the humidifier on.

They look sort of like mine did when I overfed. But only 1/4 strength nutes?
What is medium used?

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Big Rootz Soil, off the top of my head the avail is .3 .4 .3

Well that is pre packed with nutes, even slow release. Says so right on web site. So I would say back off on them with additional. Was there any def before? If not then let them use up the soil till they are bigger, then try again. But of course I'm not an expert by any means. Just my 2 cents.
Love the set up though!! Nice grow!!!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
You are right, 1 is enough for the space
gonna run the other 150 with the 2 samsung q
Well that is pre packed with nutes, even slow release. Says so right on web site. So I would say back off on them with additional. Was there any def before? If not then let them use up the soil till they are bigger, then try again. But of course I'm not an expert by any means. Just my 2 cents.
I was thinking the same thing, these sp150s evaporate a ton of water, so I am alternating fresh water and nutrient mix both in my flower tent and the veg tent. thx

Moshmen

Moshmen

Get the drivers outside your tent mars lights do run hotter but I have a sp250 that I make work with exhaust turn it up ! Lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Add no nutes for a couple weeks at least she will ask for them

Moshmen

Moshmen

All I gotta say about light is its nice to have around 50 watts a square foot and dial it back when needed

Top Bottom