question about lollipopping (LMAO need more words for title)

• Thread starter kronicking420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kronicking420

kronicking420

Hi, I am growing some autoflowers and I am trying to lollipop them but I don't know if I am doing it correctly. I cut all the lower growth and growth branches and stubs and strip it clean down lower but it keeps producing more small bud sites lower down. It is starting to get closer to finishing I believe and no matter what if I keep cutting off the stubs at the bottom I seem to get new ones in a couple days. I was wondering is that normal and you should leave them alone or should you keep cutting them off when they appear so it isn't wasting energy on new tiny bud sites lower down? Also is there a way to make it so they won't grow back and just stay stripped?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You must have just partially cut the lower knodes. Next time try pinching the lower growth with your fingernails.

kronicking420

kronicking420

damn wish I had fingernails (gotta stop biting) I guess I will have to make sure I take it all off next time. Someone on another forum suggested rubbing the stem bare so I might try that unless I see someone mention not to for some reason. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom