Question about Lowryder

• Thread starter toodank2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toodank2smoke

Hey farmers, I just purchased a packet of lowryder from sannie seeds and am in the process of germinating the seeds. Unfortunately I live in a pretty densely populated area in the Northeast. On the other hand, fortunately i have a pretty private backyard albeit surrounded by neighbors. I needed a very stealth and low odor strain so the lowryder fits the bill in terms of an inconspicuous plant/bush. My only concern is the odor of the plant. To anyone who has had experience with this strain, and preferably someone who has grown sannie's lowryder, should i worry about a strong odor or am I being too paranoid? Lowryder is a cross between Northern lights and a Ruderalis plant and NL is supposed to be a low odor strain.

Thanks for your respnses!!! Any farmer's opinion is greatly appreciated!!!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....you'll be fine....they are small, i def wouldnt cal them a "bush"...as far as odor goes, you should be fine...they got a smell to em but you gotta be pretty close....like up on em pretty much....good luck.

M

MASSES 420KING

lowryder isnt a stinky plant and it thrives up here in the ne

T

toodank2smoke

Thanks for the replies!!!! I can take a great sigh of relief now that i know that my plants wont get me screwed over. As always, you farmers are the best!!:sun2:

~TD2S

Top Bottom