Question about mad farmer MOAB and CANNA PK 13/14

• Thread starter smkweed420303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smkweed420303

so ive read about people using hammerhead and moab but was wondering if i could use it along with cannas pk 13/14, and if so what doseages and when to use it and if i can use canna boost while i use MOAB also
i have the canna coco line the coco a, coco b, rhizo, boost, pk 13/14, and throw in some cal-mag
right on if you can help thanks

Amber

Amber

I used the Canna coco A, B, rizo, boost, zyme, cal mag program with MOAB. I also used the pk 13/14 but not at the same time and only for a week. Immediately after that week is when I began to use the MOAB at 2tsp per 5 gal. I did cut back on the A and B to about 75% of what I normally used. Actually for the first feeding I cut em back to half strength per the MOAB instructions but noticed my ppms were quite a bit lower than what I had been giving them so I bumped it up to 75% after that. The rizo, zyme, boost, and cal mag I used the same as usual. I am not sure if I did this correctly or not but I was happy with the results.
DSCN1400

S

smkweed420303

I used the Canna coco A, B, rizo, boost, zyme, cal mag program with MOAB. I also used the pk 13/14 but not at the same time and only for a week. Immediately after that week is when I began to use the MOAB at 2tsp per 5 gal. I did cut back on the A and B to about 75% of what I normally used. Actually for the first feeding I cut em back to half strength per the MOAB instructions but noticed my ppms were quite a bit lower than what I had been giving them so I bumped it up to 75% after that. The rizo, zyme, boost, and cal mag I used the same as usual. I am not sure if I did this correctly or not but I was happy with the results. View attachment 299777
cool so you used the boost a full strength with full strength moab? and only cut the a&b back? i was planning on using pk week 3 & 4 then week 5 use molasses with the boost then introduce moab week 6 7 8

Amber

Amber

Yeah I used it at the same strength with the moab as I did through the rest of the grow. I think the boost label calls for 8ml per gallon but says for extra stimulation 16 ml per gallon. I used it at 12 ml per gallon. I also did not use the A and B exactly how the label states I used it at around 10-12 ml per gallon which I think is a little less then they say. The rizo I used what the label states and the zyme also as the label states. I honestly wish I would have used the PK for a bit longer like you plan on doing. I also used the boost as a foliar early in flower. Thats pretty much it though except for some tea my man makes (caps beni's or heizenberg's) probably once a week with there normal nutes. I used AN final for 2 or 3 waterings or almost a week and switched to good old tap water right out of the hose for the duration. I like to have a nice solid flush to capture the awesome tastes that the good breeders work so hard to create for us.

When you do use the moab just keep an eye on your ppms. I was not sure if the moab says to use nutes at up to half strength just due to the ppms or if maybe it would be overloading macro or micro nutrients when combined with the regular nutes so I eased into it but really my ppms ended up being less than normal by a hundred or so when I used the moab. Another thing I did was add the moab to a separate little pitcher of water to try get it nice and dissolved before adding it.

Hope that answered your question.

Sounds like you have a good line up planned. What strain or strains you working with?

S

smkweed420303

Yeah I used it at the same strength with the moab as I did through the rest of the grow. I think the boost label calls for 8ml per gallon but says for extra stimulation 16 ml per gallon. I used it at 12 ml per gallon. I also did not use the A and B exactly how the label states I used it at around 10-12 ml per gallon which I think is a little less then they say. The rizo I used what the label states and the zyme also as the label states. I honestly wish I would have used the PK for a bit longer like you plan on doing. I also used the boost as a foliar early in flower. Thats pretty much it though except for some tea my man makes (caps beni's or heizenberg's) probably once a week with there normal nutes. I used AN final for 2 or 3 waterings or almost a week and switched to good old tap water right out of the hose for the duration. I like to have a nice solid flush to capture the awesome tastes that the good breeders work so hard to create for us.

When you do use the moab just keep an eye on your ppms. I was not sure if the moab says to use nutes at up to half strength just due to the ppms or if maybe it would be overloading macro or micro nutrients when combined with the regular nutes so I eased into it but really my ppms ended up being less than normal by a hundred or so when I used the moab. Another thing I did was add the moab to a separate little pitcher of water to try get it nice and dissolved before adding it.

Hope that answered your question.

Sounds like you have a good line up planned. What strain or strains you working with?
Cool man thanks for all the advise. I got mob boss, Golden goat, sour kush, and flo in a 4 plant 2 week rotation

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Amber, do find that BOOST is essential?

I run all CANNA coco w/o BOOST. I am on the fence with it.

Real nice looking plants by the way.

smkweed - Good luck on your grow.

Top Bottom