Question about Mothers

• Thread starter Rubijon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rubijon

I have two plants that I really want to keep as moms one of them if fine it has been under 1000w MH 24 hours a day. My question is I put the other one outside about a week ago to let it go and now would like to put it back in its room and there is very little change to the plant. Can I flip this back without f'n it up? Thanks any info will help.

C

CT Guy

Where in the world do you live? How long are the days? Regardless, I think you'll be just fine.

Ideal light cycle is 18/6 for veg. or even 20/4, but plants need a dark cycle for maximum health and growth. The 24 hour veg is a pot myth and not supported by scientific research in plant physiology.

hashrip

hashrip

If your'e gonna switch from outside to in, you def want to spray that girl really good with neem oil before the transition. Do yourself a favor and prevent unwanted pests from infesting the rest of your indoor garden! But yeah, this time of year shouldn't throw her into flower yet and even if it did you can revegetate her fairly easily. Just leave her under 24 hour light and if you have to, take cuts from her to use as mothers because she might have flowers already. Either way, it's very possible to save her. Let me know if I wasn't clear enough. Good luck to ya sir!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
light cycle wise you should be fine

just make sure you dont bring in any bug hitchikers

Top Bottom