Question about my nutrients

• Thread starter Norman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norman

Greetings,
So I inherited a few Advanced Nutrients ferts and I have been using them for my current flowering tent. Im curious as to whether or not I am missing anything really important in my line. Im running Connoisseur A and B @ 1500-1900ppms, 2ml/ l of: Rhino Skin, Bud Factor X, Bud Candy, Sensizym, and Nirvana. I also add Superthrive 1/ml/g, and Calmag, 5ml-10m/g. I feed with Kangaroots once every 5-10 days. My girls look good.. But I feel they could look better.

Flowering in a 8x8 tent with 3, 1000w HPS.

Thanks in advance!
Norman

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe your feeding them too hard

1500 -1900 ppm and plus all those additives?

whats your medium - how often do you feed?

audius

audius

agreed, thats quit a cocktail your brewing up there. i would back off the ppms a bunch if i was you, those numbers are for trees. more than likely you have a nute lock out going on. as far as your line up i only use superthrive & cal mag but i only use the superthrive in veg stage.you might not need to use the cal mag if your using a 2 part base nute. ck your bottel. hope this helps ya. im no pro by any meens but i think less is more in this case.

N

Norman

Im using promix and perlite 50/50. Im only feeding once a week with the full line listed above. I add some bennies during my supplemental waterings as well. I forgot to mention that I have a very high starting PPM due to my hard water. (450ppm) Ive used Sledgehammer a couple times to flush and break down salt buildup. Ive had some yellowing issues since day 15. Ive fed extra nitrogen a few times, it seemed to help.

soserthc1

soserthc1

i would switch to good old water for about two weeks and see if any improvement or maybe a real light fert regime for the second week and def run a soil test to see what your soil pm is at..... JMHO ......... im no pro either....................well not yet !!!!!!

N

Norman

agreed, thats quit a cocktail your brewing up there. i would back off the ppms a bunch if i was you, those numbers are for trees. more than likely you have a nute lock out going on. as far as your line up i only use superthrive & cal mag but i only use the superthrive in veg stage.you might not need to use the cal mag if your using a 2 part base nute. ck your bottel. hope this helps ya. im no pro by any meens but i think less is more in this case.

i would switch to good old water for about two weeks and see if any improvement or maybe a real light fert regime for the second week and def run a soil test to see what your soil pm is at..... JMHO ......... im no pro either....................well not yet !!!!!!

Im pretty sure thats not what I need to do. They are at day 40. And I am using a very aggressive schedule. I will be flushing within 2 weeks. These girls love the high ppms. Nute whores. I am just looking for answers about what macro or micronutrients I could be lacking because of a missing fert in my line from AN. If any.. THanks guys.

C

cheech

I think the general consensus is that base nutrients aren't missing anything, and that using more than two supplements is probably going to do more harm than good.

I'm going to try to quote someones response on another forum in regard to using additional supplements...

"Keep running base until you figure out what your doing, then keep running base until you're dead, or locked up."

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You are probably looking at a lockout of N from too high K. Too much K decreases water uptake and slows down uptake of N, which is actually o.k. for flowering to an extent..

Is your meter a .5 or .7 conversion?

I think 1800 ppm is really high. You would be as successful with he right ratios of nutes and around 1.5 EC. My feeling is you are around 2.5-3.6 EC right now, and that is way too high.

CAN YOU PROVIDE A PICTURE??

Top Bottom