Question About Ommp Grower Rules

• Thread starter Supernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supernaut

Supernaut

I have a quick question for anyone with OMMP experience. I get the 6 plants per patient law when you are a registered OMMP grower. But I keep seeing that you can only possess 24 ounces of processed marijuana at a time? This makes absolutely no sense, as a 6 plant harvest will yield way more then 24 ounces (Especially if you're growing for more than one patient). Am I misunderstanding the rules? Or do growers only process a few plants at a time? I want to make sure I'm don't inadvertently break the law.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Oregon aint gonna come lookin unless you are a big grower for multiple patients/ selling. or/and have custody issues and a pissed off ex girlfriend/wife. dont worry, if you absolutely want to be in coherence with the law store your herb in a safe at a friends house, or just vacuum seal it and keep it somewhere clever.

scubascrog

scubascrog

BUT, yes , most people have perpetual grows where they are only taking down 2 plants at a time, you could stagger your flower time by 2 weeks and then crop every 2 weeks in rotation if you wanted

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

For each grower card and each care giver card you possess you can possess a additional 24 ozs so if you stack cards you can legally carry and hold more

Top Bottom