Question About Pm (powdery Mildew)

• Thread starter sanddan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Regalia, Suffoil X and Green Cleaner in an IPM rotation and you'll be just fine as long as you're circulating air well and keeping proper environmental conditions
I like regalia and microthiol for pm. Last spray of anything, if all goes well, day 13. Got some milstop for emergencies
Do you guys notice improved overall health/yield using Regalia? I really think I do, I'm not in a laboratory setting so I cant rule out variables and swear to it though.

P

PharmHand

Do you guys notice improved overall health/yield using Regalia? I really think I do, I'm not in a laboratory setting so I cant rule out variables and swear to it though.
Idk about yield but it does make plants look shinier, a reaction to the reynoutria. Usually things that produce a resistance response will lower yield slightly, a trade off. You do root drenches? Or just foliar?

3 balls

3 balls

Idk about yield but it does make plants look shinier, a reaction to the reynoutria. Usually things that produce a resistance response will lower yield slightly, a trade off. You do root drenches? Or just foliar?
Root drench every 3 to 4 weeks, rarely foliar.

zzzybil

zzzybil

safe for edibles - NO.....(right on the package )............ can't imagine using it ........... eat or smoke - clearly not for consumption ...... ??????? thoughts ????????

P

PharmHand

safe for edibles - NO.....(right on the package )............ can't imagine using it ........... eat or smoke - clearly not for consumption ...... ??????? thoughts ????????
Regalia? You on crack bud? Look again..... It’s even labeled for cannabis and organic food production

P

PharmHand

Root drench every 3 to 4 weeks, rarely foliar.
How strong u mix it for drenches? Shit froths up like a mf had a three foot tall overflowing head of foam last time I drenched and that was only 50ml in 50gal. Even makes a head of foam in the pots after going thru a wand

zzzybil

zzzybil

No the cheaper wallyworld or home depot substitutes is what I was referencing .. The appeal for a cost effective substitute question. A few posts back a picture of the package etc.

Pretty quick on the draw buddy . Just a noob here and certainly no chemist -

Hell I don't even trust Chem corps to give up the truth if they can make $$. As if monsanto or dupont whoever has a history of full disclosure ....... Everyone has an opinion haha you can think a chemical that 50ml into 50gal is safe with its 3' head of foam and head of foam residue on the soil is SAFE just cuz it's labeled on the pkg.........Whatever - the pkg labeling I was talking about said no -specified use for ornamentals and lawns . I'd hate someone miss that and point being whoever consumed that harvest would be............
I haven't faced PM yet - easy to have a holier than thou attitude........ STILL its a concern of mine - what the hell has any commercial product been subjected to. If yuh didn't grow it yourself . You don't know .

My lungs aren't as good as they used to be , but some of the pricey badass smoke I gotta wonder if some of the effects on my lungs , my response & reaction are from chemical adulteration . Justa wuss in my old age=MAYBE- but I'm not so naive or oblivious to the fact that growers seemingly are obsessed with chemical supplements .The amount of chemical fertilizers used these days blows my mind - We're talkin BIG MONEY .....They can't all be good. As if flushing eliminates it all ........ When it comes to any flavor pesticide , fungicide , viral or bacterial ''cide'' .......... The ''CIDE'' means poison . Nope not on crack - I just wonder and here to learn

P

PharmHand

No the cheaper wallyworld or home depot substitutes is what I was referencing .. The appeal for a cost effective substitute question. A few posts back a picture of the package etc.

Pretty quick on the draw buddy . Just a noob here and certainly no chemist -

Hell I don't even trust Chem corps to give up the truth if they can make $$. As if monsanto or dupont whoever has a history of full disclosure ....... Everyone has an opinion haha you can think a chemical that 50ml into 50gal is safe with its 3' head of foam and head of foam residue on the soil is SAFE just cuz it's labeled on the pkg.........Whatever - the pkg labeling I was talking about said no -specified use for ornamentals and lawns . I'd hate someone miss that and point being whoever consumed that harvest would be............
I haven't faced PM yet - easy to have a holier than thou attitude........ STILL its a concern of mine - what the hell has any commercial product been subjected to. If yuh didn't grow it yourself . You don't know .

My lungs aren't as good as they used to be , but some of the pricey badass smoke I gotta wonder if some of the effects on my lungs , my response & reaction are from chemical adulteration . Justa wuss in my old age=MAYBE- but I'm not so naive or oblivious to the fact that growers seemingly are obsessed with chemical supplements .The amount of chemical fertilizers used these days blows my mind - We're talkin BIG MONEY .....They can't all be good. As if flushing eliminates it all ........ When it comes to any flavor pesticide , fungicide , viral or bacterial ''cide'' .......... The ''CIDE'' means poison . Nope not on crack - I just wonder and here to learn
It was said in jest my apologies, hard to convey sarcasm in text. Regalia is a good one as are most of the ones mentioned so far. If you’re interested, look up what’s approved to be sprayed on cannabis in the us and can. Oddly the regulations for cannabis cultivation are a 1000x more strict than food production. It’s crazy when you consider the average grocery store apple is laden with traces of 15 or more different toxic pesticides/fungicides but god forbid your recreational bud, the former “devils lettuce”, has anything non organic sprayed on it at any point in its life. Oh the irony.... Peace :)

3 balls

3 balls

How strong u mix it for drenches? Shit froths up like a mf had a three foot tall overflowing head of foam last time I drenched and that was only 50ml in 50gal. Even makes a head of foam in the pots after going thru a wand
2 tbsp. per gallon. I will never get used to how weird it is.

greencraft

greencraft

Simple ways to keep pm out of your garden keep your grow clean don't take in clones
from unknown sources , had pm once in 20 years got it from clones from someone I didn't
know . If the label says safe for human consumption does it also say how much over a period
of years is safe for human consumption?

Perception

Perception

OG Biowar works for me. As others said, you have to be preventative. I’ve dealt with PM in the past - once it sets in, it doesn’t seem to leave.

I use the full OGB line, as directed, and haven’t had any PM come back in three grows. I give a foliar spray and soil drench with the Foliar + Root pack about every 10-14 days, until 3 weeks before harvest (trying to avoid buds in later stages).

For small grows, no biggie. Cost isn’t horrible, and neither is labor. But for a larger grow, it might be time consuming and more expensive. And buy a good pump sprayer for foliar applications!

Perception

Perception

Oh, and be super vigilant about bringing it in to your home! If you are doing yard work or mowing the grass, take your clothes off at the front door, and take clothing directly to laundry. Shower before you dig in to your tent to check on the babies. Treat it like Ebola.

Latest posts

Top Bottom