QUESTION about The Greencure???

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

QUESTION about purchasing The Greencure???

Im a northern California guy and Ive headed to a few local hydro shops looking for Greencure spray but I havent been able to find any.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Greencure spray in the Bay Area, CA? Or where can I order it online?

Thanx in advance fellow farmers.

A

AliasAO

Since there are no responses yet let me also add.....

Where can I get Eagle20 ??

Cliffnotes version: Im trying to figure out where i can purchase GreenCure and Eagle20 in the Bay Area, Northern Cali.

Please help a fellow farmer out.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never seen Greencure in spray form, only dry that you have to mix up yourself. Eagle 20 I've never seen for sale in California, either, I got mine from eBay.

U

Udyana Peace

checked it out. Thanx Prime

Also checked eagle 20 out... saw no delivery to CA :(

ILL CHECK EBAY THO.

THANX TO ALL FOR THE INFO AND SUPPORT

AliasAO

The product GreenCure is simply 85% Potassium Bicarbonate, some anti-caulking agent and a surfactant.

Commercially Potassium Bicarbonate is used by nursery plant growers and comes in a number of names: Milstop, Armicarb (same company that makes Arm & Hammer Baking Soda), KaliGreen, Remedy and several others. At the nursery supply houses this product is priced as it should be - about $1.00 per lb.

The price for GreenCure (online) ranges from $12.00 - $24.00 for 8 oz. - $1.50 - $3.00 per ounce. This is because this packaging and distribution is for the general public who have proven that they'll buy just about anything at any price.

Sodium Bicarbonate has also been used on plants to kill powdery mildew since 1933. This bicarbonate is about 80% as effective as its potassium cousin but at far less cost. 13.75 lbs. (220 ounces) is less than $4.00 at Walmart, Costco, Sams Club, restaurant supply companies, everywhere. That's less than $.02 per ounce

Here's a study to review from USDA on the use and viability of both potassium and sodium bicarbonate when dealing with these mildews.

HTH

UP

Top Bottom