Question about USA seed sources

• Thread starter Cooley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cooley

Question about usa seed sources

I’m starting to wonder if my strains are correct. These are two Big Bud (left) and two Northern Lights (right). These Autos were all sewn on 12 FEB. However, they all look the same to me?

The seeds came from PSB, and I don’t want to say anything negative. But, two recent plants were the same strain, and looked different from another grow. I’m NOT an expert—I’ve heard Autos can look weird—but I’d like to know it is what it is. But, I’ve been around long enough to know what something is not.

QUESTION: From your experience is the PSB legit? OR, would I be better off shopping elsewhere for reliable genetics in the USA?

Thanks in advance! ✌️

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

To me, the two on the right look different from each other and different from the two on the left. The one on the right, middle has narrower leaves than all the rest. It's not unusual to find different phenos in a pack of seeds.

That said, I've never used PSB. I don't even know what the letters stand for. They may or may not be legit.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Like looking at human babies at 3 weeks. Unless they’re a different color they all look pretty much the same.

JBC Seeds
Cashmere WA

Nothing but quality genetics. $5 flat rate shipping with tracking. Paid Monday seeds generally ship Tuesday.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

You mean Pacific Seed Bank?

I'm growing some Sour Diesel from PSB seeds, and they sure seemed like indica in veg.

Not sure how much you can tell in veg.

steamroller

steamroller

I see a difference in the 2 on left and 2 on right with the pheno variance on the right two .

C

Cooley

To me, the two on the right look different from each other and different from the two on the left. The one on the right, middle has narrower leaves than all the rest. It's not unusual to find different phenos in a pack of seeds.

That said, I've never used PSB. I don't even know what the letters stand for. They may or may not be legit.
PSB = Pacific Seed Bank

C

Cooley

You mean Pacific Seed Bank?

I'm growing some Sour Diesel from PSB seeds, and they sure seemed like indica in veg.

Not sure how much you can tell in veg.
I have some variety. But, no two seem to look the same from my humble experience.

Top Bottom