Question about using coco loco

• Thread starter Ilike2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I just got coco loco, I thought it was coco only when i bought it. I wanted to do a coco grow only. But since I got it do I treat it as coco or soil? I guess I don’t have to give it nutes like if it was plain coco. But how long till I need to start nutes? I used ffof and ffsf but never this. Should I just go out and get a coco block? I figured I’d try fox farms coco but I ended up with this.

lbezy

lbezy

It's still going to require a Cal mag calcium magnesium I believe it's a cocoa mixture similar to Cooper which I used for years you can double check that easily on the internet but awesome magnesium is definitely needed for Coco

lbezy

lbezy

Tuper coco is what I meant it came at the pool light extend and some other stuff that wasn't cocoa but still required the Cal mag

C

CocoFun

Great thing about Coco is it's very easy to FIX. Burning, lockout, deficiencies, just flush her with wild runoff for a couple days then start over.. Love me loco. To begin, just give her a little something, 10% EWC and some extra perlite. They're good for 2/3 weeks
Doesn't matter have fun man. Think of it as lightly amended soil that has incredible drainage. Like happy frog but Coco.
Loco looooooooves dry amendments and gentle teas. But often teas. I use Dr Earth Veg and Bloom. The Veg (not the all purpose) has plenty of calcium. So no need to go wild with calmsg. Hope it helps. Get creative!!!! It's Coco, if ya screw it up, run it off start over.

Deemonic

Deemonic

Great thing about Coco is it's very easy to FIX. Burning, lockout, deficiencies, just flush her with wild runoff for a couple days then start over.. Love me loco. To begin, just give her a little something, 10% EWC and some extra perlite. They're good for 2/3 weeks
Doesn't matter have fun man. Think of it as lightly amended soil that has incredible drainage. Like happy frog but Coco.
Loco looooooooves dry amendments and gentle teas. But often teas. I use Dr Earth Veg and Bloom. The Veg (not the all purpose) has plenty of calcium. So no need to go wild with calmsg. Hope it helps. Get creative!!!! It's Coco, if ya screw it up, run it off start over.
Do you have any recommendations for using coco loco with Gaia green dry amendments? I have 4 3 day old seedlings in root riot blocks right now and I'm about to transplant into starter pots.
My original plan was this
•1 gallon coco loco
•3 tbsp of gaia green worm castings (recommended amount on label)
•1 tbsp of gaia green 4-4-4 (recommended amount on label)
After realizing coco loco is not inert I'm worried that adding anything at this stage will burn my seedlings.
Should I start in only coco loco and add the Gaia green amendments at say the 3-4 weeks mark when I plan on moving them into bigger pots? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

E9noxis

E9noxis

I use cocoloco for seedlings and clones. I upgrade to my soil when I see the roots in my clear solo cup want more space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom