Question about warm watering temp

• Thread starter dezahp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dezahp

dezahp

How does warm water affect the plants? I ended up watering with warm water today. Today was my watering day but when I was about to start I noticed I had to do some cleaning and also had some branches leaning and falling over. I ended up taking a while and left my water pump on in my 44 gal brute can. I think leaving my water pump on probably made the water warm up over time because by the time I was close to finishing watering I splashed a little water and it was warm. I checked my reservoir and it felt like around 78F. I probably don't need to be worried if it's a one time thing

dezahp

dezahp

Ok lol thanks guys just got a little paranoid when I touched my water and it was 78-80F

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

How does warm water affect the plants? I ended up watering with warm water today. Today was my watering day but when I was about to start I noticed I had to do some cleaning and also had some branches leaning and falling over. I ended up taking a while and left my water pump on in my 44 gal brute can. I think leaving my water pump on probably made the water warm up over time because by the time I was close to finishing watering I splashed a little water and it was warm. I checked my reservoir and it felt like around 78F. I probably don't need to be worried if it's a one time thing
Yeah sounds like that's what it is I used a water chiller when I did hydro kept it about 69 to 70 f it losses oxygen holding capicity if it's to warm

Latest posts

Top Bottom