Question before flush

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Ok my question is ...the week before the final flush can I just hit the girls harder than Prince Fielder hits baseballs with my bloom finisher nutes. I'm sure there will be nute burn but who cares right if you are killing your girls and flushing the next week?

My big question is does nute burn lockout the girl in anyway? I mean like shut it down from production?

S

smokestack23

Yeah it can and...you DEFINITELY don't want huge amounts of nutes left in your weed. Shit won't burn no matter WHAT.

I actually start ramping down my nute regimen at week 6 getting ready for the flush...or as soon as they're done bulking-up.

PEACE.

H

hydrotran

Yeah it can and...you DEFINITELY don't want huge amounts of nutes left in your weed. Shit won't burn no matter WHAT.

I actually start ramping down my nute regimen at week 6 getting ready for the flush...or as soon as they're done bulking-up.

PEACE.

Well after I load them up with my finish nutes Im going to start my flush and flush out everything. I was just curious because if I did that they would push out everything they got and then I start flushing them out?

Top Bottom