Question Best and Fastest way to dry ??

• Thread starter MatQC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MatQC

Question Best and Fastest way to dry ??
Hi yall here is what i do and plz tell me any suggestion if you have any keep in mind i am looking for the fastest and best way to dry ...

also keep in mind i am drying about 7000g once its dryed i never really weight it when its wet lol so my heart dont cry every time but figure 4x that more or less

I am in a sealed off room

i use 4 times 3X8 feet screens ... (don't know how to say in English but u know the black thing you put in front of patio doors so that bugs dont come in ?)

i use A/C to keep me at 22c witch is around 72 f i think and dehumidifier and fans

i put twice in bags to swet them then i am usually done take me about 3 to 5 days to complete process

So my question is really is am i doing something wrong is there something i can do to improve weed quality and not cost too much time plz dont be shy you prolly know allot more then me so hehe tell me what you think

thanks in advance from your friendly grower in QC
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

try sealing off a closet and put on a "Vicks Vaporizer" with distilled water supplying the vapor (yes i know your trying to dry which is why this sounds bad) but on the higher side, inplace a booster fan to push out all of the rising, moist air....

The idea should be to dry the inside AND the outside of the buds SLOW enough so that the essential oils are left keeping the bud moist and smokeable....

Therefore the only way to do it is to keep a small constant flow of low-humid air/vapor passing through the room giving the room a "convection effect" where the inside is void of "water moisture", but then in turn leaves only the oil to keep the bud moist enough so that the Cannabinoids and THC trichromes intact and ready for the last important step....."Curing" :)

"TokenBlack"

Top Bottom