question | clones flowering outside already ???

• Thread starter femmeflower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

femmeflower

good evening :hi: and thanks in advance for your time

put (10) clones outside | (2) on 10april + (8) on 18april

all were approx 1-2' high

(1) casey jones
(2) chem
(2) matanuska thunderfuck
(2) flo
(1) blueberry (dj original)
(1) apollo mist
(1) white widow

they seemed to be vegging beautifully and loving their new homes after being transplanted :confused0059: but four/five days ago started to show the crowning of flowers :shake hmmm, these were supposed to grow huge through the summer in the great outdoors :wondering wondering if these will actually finish outside in the weeks ahead or will they start to re-veg ??? any thoughts appreciated :thinking

latitude/longitude someplace along the nwfl gulf coast

:heart many thanks :kiss

currently enjoying a luscious array of freshly harvested flowers :flower flo, genius, herijuana, white widow, bluebonic + have (5) beautiful plants finishing up in the homebox

sour kush | day65
bluedancer | day65

apollo mist | day57
F13 | day57
casey jones | day57

also have a killer line-up of beans that'll be started soon too

jillybean
space dawg
the flav
querkle
pandoras box
F13 x F13
satori x blue satellite 2.2

hoping for an outstanding summer weatherwise

yeah baby :harvest: lets overgrow the world

F

femmeflower

thanks for the quick replies :character0180: yes, 24hrs of light prior to slipping them outside :surprised hmmm, thought it'd be ok to put them outside by mid april and will let them do their thing to see what happens, but good information to store away in the 'ole database ;)

G

Gorrillagrower

Femme I think you may have jumped the gun just alittle. Im also on the East coast and were only getting about 14 hours of sun right now and I think going from 24 to 14ish may have triggered your flower issue. I dont believe they will finish flowering but rather return to veg. It will slow the growth during the return to veg but since they started to flower you should get pretty tight internod spaceing which in turn will lead to lots of tight branching giving you a nice fat plant in the end. Good luck. She will be FINE !

Happy growing and stay safe............ GG

M

Midnight

A friend in tenn said his did the same thing he cut the top bud off and about 2 weeks later they whent back to veg !!!good luck hope they do the same for you ...

april 24 outdoor plant in tenn
trying to plant to soon i think !!!

Short20season
F

femmeflower

guess the anxiousness to get started outside caused the jump of the gun :sign0023: but thinking ya'll are right ... and ooo :hi: thanks again everybody, much appreciated :heart love & blessings to all the gardens of the world :harvest: may your harvests be abundant

B

bigbag

yes pinch the tops and foliar spray with a nitrogen fert(liquid seaweed/kelp,etc)

F

femmeflower

ha, if they weren't sooo big already would put these gals into the tent to finish up and concentrate on the seed to weed garden outside :nerd another cannabis learning experience, thanks

C

caliskunker

dj flo
skunk 1
bagseed
leb#27xesben
south african durban x skunk

K

koolace

Ive seen this question posted before and always seem to get mixed answers,hope things work out for you,bro! keep us posted!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I have the same issue I put some ladies outside on Earth Day. Lol Talk about planting a tree. Anyway I put 2 ladies out, both different genetic profiles. One is Sat dom and the other is a 60/40 sat/ind.
I'm in SoCal and the plants look like they are getting ready to flower but at the same time it looks like they are just vegging heavily. Hmmm good luck!

E

edux10

here is the answer: you need to be sure to harden them off and never shock them. small plants can be shocked when put in full sunlight too early. I had a ex friend who kept shocking the shit out of his plants and couldnt figure it out, well he was just a bad grower with many problems, but for you keep your small plants in the shade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom