Question for all you enthusiast's out there..

• Thread starter Ausgunja23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

If I were to do my vegetation inside at spring, would i then be able to flower outside during summer?
Would there be enough darkness to trigger, and continue flowering?

Get back to me with proof or a story you heard from a friend of a friend, or what ever..

peace--prove

straincreation

straincreation

In most places no, but depends what hemesphere your in, also what strain you are growing ive had a pure kush that finished flowering in mid august after I brought it outside.that was genetics. either way you will start to flower mid august most places. Some strains will start even sooner but put it out see what happens, you might get at most 12 more inches from now till it starts flowering. Again depending on genetics.
Its just a complicated subject you know if you jnow your strain well (which by your question your not to familiar) you could figure if the plant will take the light and flower or veg a bit more but time is running out make the choice .

Or you could just light dep.
Happy farmin;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

If I were to do my vegetation inside at spring, would i then be able to flower outside during summer?

Get back to me with proof or a story you heard from a friend of a friend, or what ever..

peace--prove

Thats a great Q.
I am vegging inside myself. and would love to hear what some of the outdoor pros may say so hope you dont mind I will hang out here with ya a bit see comes with some info.
I know you can do the PVC poles out to pull a curtain over the green houses when they want to light block early. there are a few threads on outdoor gardens that talked about it dang read so many others cant remember where or who.
but thats all I have.....
Good luck maybe just extra veg time till time gets closer to fall IDK.
FlyJ

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

peace--prove
It can be done, it's done all the time. However, you really need to learn about how photoperiod causes hormonal changes in the plant, which are what tells it what phase of growth it should be in. To that end, you must be extremely cognizant of what the daylight length of the day you plan to put out is going to be. Find your latitude, then use this tool:

http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/animations/coordsmotion/daylighthoursexplorer.html

J

Jalisco Kid

In SD plants start to flower around july 15, If I put a plant outdoors around the 26 of june it starts to flower and continues to do so without revegg. I grow under 18 hours last week at 20. The time difference kicks in the flowers. JK

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

What if i veg'ed inside with 24 hours of light, then flowered outside in the middle of summer with no more than 15 hours of daylight?
Would the nine hour gap be enough to flower and keep flowering?

B

brimck325

thats about when outdoor go into flower in my area, 14-15 hrs daylight.
i'm not sure what hemisphere would have to do with this, as spring is spring n summer is summer...

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

brimck ur right man.. except for the fact that the size of the flower will depend on the season..

peace--prove

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What if i veg'ed inside with 24 hours of light, then flowered outside in the middle of summer with no more than 15 hours of daylight?
Are you on a decreasing or increasing daylight phase? That's the key right there. Up here in the northern hemisphere, now's a fine time to put out clones because we're past the solstice.

SunGrown

SunGrown

some strains yes, but not most. I have been playing with a lot of strains this way, but most will only stay in a nice flower after late june moving from in to out. I am speaking for my area in norcal, could be different for other folks.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

I'm in the southern hemisphere and i think that our seasons are opposite to northern hemisphere.. but i'm not to sure, does anyone know?

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

auto's would be great Blanc, except it's quite expensive to import down under..
I'm just going to have to test it out this spring, summer and so on..

thanks for all ur input guy's..
peace--prove

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm in the southern hemisphere and i think that our seasons are opposite to northern hemisphere.. but i'm not to sure, does anyone know?
Yes, sir! That's why I gave you that Daylight hours explorer tool. :)

Top Bottom