question for highroller...

• Thread starter sinsimilla69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinsimilla69

my post count aint high enough for me to personally message ya...ya got any info on big thunder x nook pollen....? i got a few beans a this from a friend on another forum(recognized the avatar so i figured wouldnt hurt ta ask u)..so far all i got is the mother is kodiak gold x unknown humbolt lineage ....the father i have no clue on ... again takin a guess and assumin its somethin colt122 worked on ..aint seen him around in a long time to ask him though...any help appreciated.. sinsi

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Sinsi. How you been? I haven't been to the Nook for a long time. Dunno why. I guess because I'm on a hiatus from mycology. I'll have to stop in, check around.
As far as the strain goes, it has to be Colt's. He's the only one I know of that was working that. I grew the Nook, but it was years ago and if I remember correctly I culled it as it wasn't my cuppa tea. The lineage escapes me too. I kinda remember a strain called Big Funk or something like that, that was in the parentage. He had a website at one time mebbe you could find out more from there. It was shaman something or other.
Sorry I can't be more help to you. Hope you hang here for a bit. The farmers are a good bunch.

S

sinsimilla69

Hey, I've been good. Thanks. Im about to step away from the mycology myself as of lately shit has been going epically wrong, lol.

So yeah, I cant find shit on it anywhere. Doesn't seem like anyone now a days has been around the Nook long enough to know anything about it. And Colt himself hasn't been on in idk how long. So it's all a bit of a mystery to me. I hope it is Big Funk being as im workin w/a couple diff crosses of it off of genetics i got second hand from Free Spirit's pheno that was supposed to be amazing. So far those genetics haven't let me down, but im not really sure what im working with here now. lol. Im supposed to be growing it out as a seed project for another Nooker, but i was figuring if it was somthing worth while i'd hold onto some for future breeding projects for myself. Thanks for the help, lol--it's been alot more than anyone else has been able to come up with. Much appreciated.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
We both know for it's very easy for things to go epically wrong real quick with a myco grow...lol!
As far as the strain goes I'm nearly certain on the Big Funk parent. Moreover, if it came from Free, it's gotta be choice. He's never been one to fool around with crappy genes.
Good luck on the project.

C

Colt122

Colt passed away and it’s his son here now yes it’s got bigfunk into it ...years back sensi we took the strain I forget the name u sent him it and we crossed it with a pot of gold ... I have seeds
Of everything Still

Latest posts

Top Bottom