question for karma or any one that can help

• Thread starter sinestro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinestro

hi karma im coming to dam in august is there any where where i can meet up with you or at least do you know where i can go to get a your smoke and a good coffe shop to go too.
ive never been dam and will be there for a week, please get back to me or if any one can help it would be appreciated
sinestro

I

ibTheMan

Last i heard, coffee shops CAN NOT sell anymore to tourist anymore.

S

sinestro

ok nice one, i had a quick look and it seems to have just started in some places but if any one from holland can give a little info it would be appreciated

K

Karma Genetics

Dont worry, you can go in every coffeshop in the country. even in the south.

Well i dont have much coming down this month, but i will see if i can hop down there. Go to voyager when you are in amsterdam, they seem to have the best last few times i was there.

this are the ones to check out: (always look at buds first)

Voyager
Katsu
Grey Area
Green Place
Club Media

Send me a pm a week before you go, and i see if we can meet up.

S

sinestro

wicked karma nice one i cant pm yet but i will def let you know when im there, im staying for a week and will be traveling out of dam.
thanks again

S

sinestro

karma if i can reply to a pm sent to me then pm me or if not pm me an email so i can send you my details of my trip and see if we can arrange some thing.
regard
sinestro

ps my kushage x jack are coming on well

S

sinestro

hi back from holland, had a good time. i managed to check out all but to shops on the list here, found it to be very useful. thanks karma for the heads up on which shops to check out, its just a shame i didnt get chance to try any of your strains

Latest posts

Top Bottom